14. THE SOUND OF ❤ BREAK

Written by-ddawn0505
Author of~
1. Delta's Shraman Os Collection
2. Incompatible -SS
3. Stranger - TS
4.Shadow in the snow.
5.Lost -A shraman ff
6. Fate
7.Hide & Seek - A shraman story
8.Likhavat OSs

-----------------------------------------
Here u go with chapter 14.

Dont worry Neeraj, my son is a fast driver...

...I Killed them!!

The words kept ringing in her mind incessantly. 

Don't worry uncle I am just above the speed limit.

Shravan beta there's no rush, drive slowly.

Aunty don't worry

Shravan...the light!!

Shravan watch for the truck!!

Blinding lights appeared from somewhere and then there was a loud sound of a crash and broken glass which pierced through her father's heart.

She woke up screaming for her father.

"Papa!!"

"Suman!" Someone called from her left side and cold palms touched her cheeks and shoulders.

A face came in focus which she imagined as her mother's.

"Ma...Ma...Papa. Crash..."

"Suman beta..."

The voice was unfamiliar. It was not her mom.

I Killed them...

"Ma?"

"Suman mai Rachna."

"Maasi. Ma...Usne..usne mere Ma Papa ko?" Suddenly breathing became difficult and a painful sob left her.

"Usne unhe maar daala..." a whisper left her while tears fell on her hand which was clasping her maasi's for support.

Rachna pulled her crying neice in her embrace. Where Suman closed her eyes shut to get away from the pain of reality.

His battered, bleeding form appeared before her eyes. He was hurt too. How long since had she passed out? 

Tears ran uncontrolled when she silently hated herself for wanting to hide in the only other safe haven than her father's strong arms which could support her crumbling self right now.

She was going to tell him she had fallen in love with him. She had decided to tell him in front of the Taj, the monument which would stand proof to her eternal love for him as well. She had planned to tell him finally that she had fallen so hard by now, if she had to choose him above all else she would leave everything for him.

But he betrayed her trust. He was the nightmare she could never forget. The darkness which had swallowed her happiness in a matter of a few hours. She hated him for having a hand in her ultimate sorrow and she would make him repent.

-----------------

A forlorn looking Shravan sat by the window of his bedroom watching the blooming garden outside. It was picturesque like her paintings. In a faint opaque section of the window he could sense his own reflection. Sad, defeated and behind him on the far wall was her picture, her carefree laughter standing out between the colorful and bright mardi gras crowd.

He clenched his eyes and could see her face from the last time he saw her. She stood before him shocked and in complete disbelief. He could relive seeing her fragile form fall to the ground and him being dragged out of her home without being allowed a chance to even ensure she was safe. Fists clenched as he heaved a sigh to control himself from shattering the glass that separated him from her world.