10. MUCH MORE THAN JUST TWO FRIENDS?

Written by~Anisha_tellybug
Author of~
1. Mil Gaye hai Dil jo Bane, Ek duje Ke Vaaste

-----------------------------------------

Here u go with chapter 10.

Shravan and Sumo came back from Manali the next day. They were sad, but also excited because they would be able to go back home, and lay in the coziness of their warm blankets, far far away from the snow. The ride back home had been very eventful, with Adi cracking jokes and everyone singing and enjoying in the car. Thus, by the time they reached home, they were all very tired. 

Shravan dropped Sumo to her house and said good night. 

Sumo-Shravan wait.

Shravan-Are you okay? What happened? 

Sumo-Can you come meet me tomorrow morning?

Shravan-Sure, but why? Everything’s alright, right?

Sumo-Yes, dont worry, everything is okay. Just come. I want to show you something. Tomorrow, at 9am okay. Dont be late. 

Shravan(smiling)-Okay, I’ll be there. Dont worry. Now go to sleep. Good night. 

Shravan went back home, and changes into his vest and boxers (dont picture it ;) )

He got under the covers and started thinking to himself...

Shravan(in his mind): Why did Sumo call me tomorrow morning? Is everything okay? What does she want to show me? Does she want to break up with me? Wait break up.... does that mean that we are a couple? But we havent even spoken about us... so there is an US. But what is this US? What are Sumo and I? Friends? Good Friends? Best friends? Friends who feel for each other strongly? Or are we more than that too?? 

Shravan fell asleep, with multiple thoughts crowding his mind. 

Shravan woke up at 8am next morning, and saw that Sumo had sent him something. He opened and saw a photo. It was this…

Shravan smiled to himself

Shravan smiled to himself. All the thoughts from the previous night, of Sumo wanting to break up were gone from his head, when he saw the glow on her face through the photograph. A person about to break up wont send glowing photos to her soon to be ex, early in the morning. Shravan smiled wide. He could feel that it was going to be a good day. 

Shravan put on a shirt, took his phone, and took a photo of himself, replying to Sumo’s previous message: