Chapter 22

"Hang on! Hang on! Let me get my mug cake!" Skye sprinted to the microwave and pulled a spoon out of the drawer, walking back over to the group of seven that were sat around a scrabble board in the middle of the den.

Since he arrived, Tracker had fit right in with the group and had soon become one of the paw patrol.

As per usual, they were playing a game and to aid Tracker's English speaking, they were having a game of scrabble. Skye sat down next to Chase and Rocky, eating her cake and allowing the game to continue. Rocky looked at his letters and placed a few down, spelling out 'usual'. Next it was Skye's turn. She smirked as she placed down her letters spelling 'mungo' using Rocky's 'u'.

"Well if I'd have known you could make up wowds I'd have won by now." Zuma scoffed.

"Mungo is a word!" Skye defended through a mouthful of cake.

"No it's not." Marshall looked at her quizzically.

"Yes it is!"

"No it's not Skye!" Zuma laughed.

"Hold this." She passed her mug to Chase and ran to the stairs that led up to the main floor of the house.

"Where are you going?" Rubble asked.

"To get a dictionary!" She hollered back. Within minutes she was back. Holding the open book and smiling. Zuma stood up as she pointed to the word.

"There you go. Mungo - one who extracts valuable things from rubbish. Sit down." Zuma opened his mouth to argue but admitted defeat and sat down with a sigh.

Skye took her seat and cake back, eating a mouthful with a smirk. All the others laughed and after a few more goes, decided to have a break. As everyone walked to the kitchen area to grab a drink, Marshall accidentally stood on the board and flew across the room, face planting the wall.

"Oh my god Marshy are you ok?" Everest rushed to his side.

"Ugh... I'm okay." Marshall managed a laugh as he got up. Everyone laughed and shook their heads.

"You're supposed to be the dancer but you are definitely the most clumsy." Tracker smiled. His English, thanks to his friends, was definitely improving.

A little while later, the friends were sat on beanbags and the sofa, in front of a camera and their lights filming a video.

"Ok my turn to spin the wheel!" Everest smiled, spinning the coloured wheel in front of her (one of Skye's creations). The spinner landed on light blue, indicating that she had to do the dare. The auburn haired girl reached into a tub of dares and pulled one out. She laughed as she read the piece of paper.

"It says I have to screenshot one of my best friend's text conversations and I can post it online, hand it over Skye!" She smiled triumphantly.

"Don't be a cu-"

"Skye!" The group scolded. The blonde huffed and reluctantly handed her phone over to Everest who read through the couple's messages.

"Not a single innuendo here." She frowned. "Wow you two are boring." Skye stuck her tongue out in response.

"Ok, I'll be nice this time." She screenshot a message and posted it onto their group Instagram.

"What was it?" Zuma asked, craning his neck to try and see.

"This." Everest held the phone up for everyone to see.

" Everest held the phone up for everyone to see

"Awwww. You two are goals." Rocky said.

"Thanks lil' bro." Skye ruffled his grey hair that had started falling down onto his eyes, something that Zuma found very attractive.

"Ok. Ok." Rubble interrupted. "Stop reminding me I'm single and spin the wheel."

The group laughed and it landed on pink - Skye's colour. She picked out a dare and smirked evilly.

"Repeat the last dare. Ev. Your phone if you will."

"Oh I have a good one because Marsh shows me a lot of their texts." Chase laughed, helping his girlfriend.

"Marsh!" Everest's eyes widened in fear.

"Not all the messages." Marshall shrugged her off.

"Wait you guys haven't sent..." Zuma moved his hand in a 'You know' motion.

"No!" They yelled.

"Oh hello! I haven't seen this one before."

"Should I?"

"Do it."

"What's it say?" Rubble asked. Skye turned the phone for the group to see.

 Skye turned the phone for the group to see

"I wish I'd never asked."

"The two extremes right here people." Rocky laughed looking at the camera. Marshall and Everest both turned bright red while the group laughed at them. Skye leaned forward and spun the wheel that landed on orange.

"Your Go Zuma." She looked across to her brother's boyfriend.

"Yay." He rolled his eyes. "Okay. Name the gwossest thing one of the couples do. Easy! Chase and Skye."

"Oh no." The pair mumbled.

"If they awe in the middle of the conversation and one needs the bathwoom, wathew than saying 'hang on' they will both go and while one is inside the other waits outside the door and they cawwy on talking!" The blonde and brunette blushed as their friends looked at them quizzically.

"Really?" Marshall screwed up his nose. The pair nodded.

"To be fair I'm sure most of you guys have done weirder things."