Chapter 65

"What exactly did Rubble say during that phone call in London?" Marshall asked as the girls walked back into the house.

"Blabbed his love. She took a while to let it sink in. He got the wrong idea and hung up - ignored her for the rest of the week so she called Skye." Chase explained.

"Now are we filming these videos for next week or not?" Rocky asked.

"Done Monday and Tuesdays. Chase and Skye you're up next."

"Okay." They groaned, walking away to prepare themselves.

"Hey lovely people!" Skye greeted the camera. "So as you know this week we've been looking at all the couples now that Rubble has finally got a girlfriend."

"We made these videos in order of getting together dates so Monday was Rocky and Zuma, Tuesday was Marshall and Everest so today is me and Skye."

"Apparently we're the most 'goals' couple." Skye made quotation marks with her fingers.

"I dunno. What do you think?" Chase shrugged.

"Anyway this is a compilation of our 'couple moments'. Enjoy guys."

** Chase was laying on the sofa in the den, asleep. Skye was sneaking up to the back and peered over. She smiled and motioned for the others to be quiet. She stepped back a few paces and ran forward, jumping over the sofa and landing on Chase. He opened his eyes and grabbed his girlfriend who, due to her shock, tried to stand up and dragged both of them onto the floor in a heap, laughing their heads off.

**multiple clips were shown of times that the blonde and brunette had fallen asleep together while the group were hanging out, usually Chase holding Skye from behind and her snuggled into his chest.

**"Why can't we just get vanilla?" Chase rolled his eyes at skye.

"Because that's soooooo boring!" She whined. The rest of the group were exchanging the same expressions as the two argued a little over the flavour of ice cream they would get.

"You're so annoying Chase!"

"So are you Skye!" Chase walked over and much to everyone's surprise, slammed his lips to Skye's, diffusing the argument. They pulled apart and looked at each other, now calm again.

"Ever thought about getting your own ice cream?" Marshall asked, breaking the silence.

** The group were filming the last segment for their music video for 'love the way you lie'. Skye was wearing a lot of makeup that resembled bruises, cuts and other injuries. All of it was completely fake but looked realistic. The blonde gave a weak yet far off look towards the camera, sang her last line and closed her eyes.

"Cut." Called Everest. "That was amazing."

"Thanks." Skye smiled as Rocky pulled her up from the floor. She looked around "Where's Chase?" Everyone else shrugged But Skye heard the bathroom door close.

"I'll be back in a sec." She smiled, running up the stairs, still holding her phone as they were recording behind the scenes stuff, and knocking on the door.

"Babe can I come in?" She asked.

"J-just a second." Chase hiccuped.

"Chase? Are you okay?" Chase reluctantly opened the door, revealing his slightly tear stained face. Skye looked at him and pulled him close, shutting the door behind them.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"You're gonna think I'm stupid."

"Tell me."

"You're too good at acting. It just all seemed so real, and I never, ever want to hurt you."

"I told Marshall it was a bad idea for you and me to do this one." Skye sighed. "Want me to slap him for you?"

"Yeah." Chase chuckled slightly.

"That's better." Skye smiled. "I like it when you smile. Just let me wash this off." She wet her flannel under the tap and removed her makeup before going to join the others again. Chase sat on the sofa.

"Have you been crying?" Rubble asked him.

"Well done genius." The brunette retorted.

"Marshall." Skye beckoned him over. When the black haired boy was stood in front of her, the blonde brought her hand up and across his face.

"That was from Chase for making him cry." She brought her knee upward, making the others laugh and Marshall cry out in pain.

"And that?" He wheezed.

"From me for making my boyfriend cry." She smiled, sitting next to
Chase. "Better?"

"Better." He laughed, pulling Skye into a kiss.
"Goals." Everest fake coughed.

"Okay, I can kinda see it." Skye shrugged to Chase.

"Kinda." He agreed.