Chapter 83 (FINALE)

"Sure Ev, I'll meet you at the gates. No you can't come in yet it's not fair. Ok see you in a bit. Bye." Skye, now twenty, hung up the phone and pulled on her ankle boots.

She walked down the hallway and out of her and Chase's newly fixed up house. It was enormous but they had bought it fairly cheap because it needed so much work doing. At the gates at the end of the drive, Everest sat in her car with a five year old Savannah sat happily in the back.

"Hi Ev." Skye smiled.

"Wow." Everest gasped at the house that none of their friends had yet seen. Skye turned around and smiled, marvelling at the view before her,

 Skye turned around and smiled, marvelling at the view before her,

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

"Beautiful doesn't even begin to explain it. Nice job on your and Chase's cover of Demons." Everest said. The group, even now, still sang and uploaded to their channel.

"Thanks." Skye smiled. Savannah jumped out of the car and ran to find Star. The dog was playing happily on the grass. "So why did she get sent home from school?"

Everest motioned to the cat basket beside her, since losing Maxie and Evie, the small family had been adopted by a cat who Savie was obsessed with.

"She only went and took the cat." Everest rolled her eyes.

"Why?" Skye giggled.

"Because she heard Marsh say to me," she leaned closer and whispered into Skye's ear. Skye bit her tongue and tried to hold in her laughter. "So she thought he was going to eat the cat." Everest herself looked slightly amused. "You can imagine the conversation with the headmaster."

"Oh my god." Skye laughed. "Right I'll let you take that one home and I'll see you later."

"Is Ash coming?"

"Yeah, funnily enough I've just signed her to my agency. She's off to Tokyo next week for her first shoot."

"No way! Oh it'll be nice to talk to her, not seen her in ages. Anyway see ya."

Skye turned and walked Savannah inside, preparing food for when everyone arrived later.

At around five, Marshall, Everest, Sweetie, Tracker, Zuma, Skye, Savannah and Chase were sat in the front room, waiting for the others. There was a knock at the door, when Skye answered, it was a Rocky, Rubble and Chelsea.

"Hey." Skye said excitedly. "Come on Chelsea let's see." The brunette showed Skye the engagement ring on her finger. "So you're really going through with it then?" Skye quipped.

"Hey!" Rubble playfully smacked Skye's head.

"Hey twerp! Don't hit the lady of the household." Rocky laughed.

"Alright Doccy Rocky." Chelsea smirked at Rocky who had recently got his PHD.

"Hi Ash!" Skye hugged her friend as she walked through the door behind the others.

"Hi. Hello everyone." She smiled.

Everyone was now gathered in the living room listening to Ashlynne excitedly talk about her upcoming photo shoot in Japan.

"So enough about me." She smiled. "What do you guys do now? It's been so long since I've seen you all."

"Well you know I manage the I A B agency."

"Firefighter."

"Indoor ski instructor."

"Lifeguawd."

"Science teacher."

"Dance coach."

"Builder."

"Police officer."

"I work with the monkeys at the zoo."

"And I'm a writer." Sweetie finished.

"Skye What is youw agency about? You've nevew weakly explained it." Zuma asked.

"So I A B stands for I am beautiful. The idea is that our models are photographed naturally and no editing is done to the photos. It's become really successful actually." Skye sipped her water.

"No alcohol?" Rocky asked, pretending to be shocked.

"Oh haha." Skye smiled. She looked at Chase who nodded. "Actually while you're all here," she set her glass on the coffee table. "We have some news- we're postponing the wedding."

"What?!" The others yelled.

"But it is- or was- in six months.

Why?" Everest asked.

"Well in six months I won't be able to fit into my dress." Skye smiled, holding Chase's hand tightly.

"You're pregnant?!" The blonde nodded and the couple were embraced by their friends, sharing their congratulations.

After dinner, Everest had put Savannah to bed in one of the guest rooms and the group were going through their old covers and singing along like old times. The girls were currently halfway through their pitch perfect cheap thrills performance.

Everest : Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight

Sweetie and Chelsea: (I love cheap thrills)

Everest: Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight

Sweetie and Chelsea: (I love cheap thrills)

Everest: But I don't need no money

Skye: You worth more dan diamonds, more dan gold

Everest : As long as I can feel the beat

Skye: Free up yourself, get outa control

Everest: I don't need no money

Skye: You worth more dan diamonds, more dan gold

Everest:As long as I keep dancing

Skye: Free up yourself, get outa control.

When they finished, Skye stumbled a little as did Ashlynne who accidentally knocked her down. Chase reached for his fiancée's hand to which she accepted and looked up. The two thought back.

He turned to see an unfamiliar girl on the floor, her blonde hair swept over her face... He offered his hand to the girl who shyly took it...brunette noticed how pretty she was..."Thanks Chase. I'm Skye."

"Hey Ash." Skye smiled, leaning into Chase's side.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for that push, when I first started at school."

"Why?"

Skye and Chase looked at each other.

"Because without it, none of this would've happened." He explained.

Chase looked down at Skye and smiled. He leaned down and kissed her, his hand on her stomach.

"I love you." Chase smiled

"I love you more." Skye smiled back.

"I love you most." They both said.

"Goals!" Everest coughed.

Everyone turned and laughed. Just like the old days.

Like when they were underdogs.