2. First Day Problems

~ELSA’S POV~

We pulled up to a large school with bold letters ‘DISNEY HIGH’ written near the front entrance. Anna gleefully jumped out of the front seat and ran inside; I on the other hand, stayed frozen in my seat.  “Elsa, honey, you have to get out.” My father said sweetly, I sat there silently and looked out the window, I was shaking all over and I thought I was going to puke. “Do I have to go?...” I said, sadness in my voice. “You’ll be fine Elsa…” He replied calmly. I sighed and grabbed the handle to the car door, ice instantly spread across it and I flinched my hand back, “D-Dad I can’t do this!” I curled up in a ball and tears started to well up in my eyes. My dad quickly opened his door and ran to the backseat, where I was sitting. He reached out his arms to hug me but I quickly crawled backwards away from him, tears started to stream down my face; I was terrified.

I was a monster…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~ANNA’S POV~

I looked at the white thin paper in my hand, Reading first period, then Sociology, World History, Chorus, Health, Sorcery, and Film Studies. Seemed like an ok schedule, I’m glad I got Chorus though, I love singing so much! I looked at Elsa’s schedule since she hadn’t show up yet; we had some classes together, I didn’t think we would because she is two years older than me. The classes we share are Film Studies, Sorcery, and Chorus; hmm I didn’t know she sings…

As I studied the two schedules I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I quickly turned around and saw a beautiful light green eyed girl with long golden hair in front of me. “Punzie!” I screamed and enveloped her in a tight hug, “What’s up Cous?” She said giggling. “Let me see your schedule!” I said breaking away from the hug and holding out my hand, she handed me her schedule “I have horrible classes…” she said in a whiny tone. I looked at her schedule, didn’t look too bad, “Well at least we get to suffer through reading together…” I smiled, her face lite up when I said that, “Are you serious!? YES!” she ripped her schedule out of my hand, “Oh and we have Chorus together too!” I continued as we walked down the long, wide hallway; trying to find our lockers. “I thought so, what about Els? Where is she?” Rapunzel questioned looking around the hall. I shrugged “She was in the car with me, but she never came in…” Rapunzel rolled her eyes, “What is up with her? It’s like she wants to disappear or something…” I looked down at my feet, “Yeah…disappear…”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So I'd like to start out with a very big apology...I've been insanely busy with school and sports that I kind have forgotten about my stories and writing. I kept telling myself to update all the time but I never got around to it, so I am very very VERY sorry my little leaves <3 I promise to update as soon as possible, school will be over in a week so I'll have plenty of time to write. Thank you all for reading and liking my story I appreciate it ^.^