11. Jack?

So before I start this chapter I'd just like to let everyone know that I accidently posted the wrong chapter yesterday XD lol I like to write out my chapters before I post them and I accidently skipped a chapter so here's the one I skipped...I think it'll still work lol my bad guys XD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~ELSA'S POV~

I woke up sweating, and my heart beating a mile per minute...and I know why.

Jack.

I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened last night...

<Flashback>

I stared confused at Jack, how did he know where I lived?! And why did he want to talk to me?

Can you come down here…please?” He said tiredly.

I shut my window and snuck down stairs; I went over to my back door and carefully opened it so it wouldn’t make a lot of noise. I tip-toed out onto the back porch and looked for Jack. I watched as he hurriedly walked to me, “Can I come up?” he asked motioning towards me and the porch. There’s no way I’m letting this jerk on my porch, I barely liked the idea of him being on my property.

“How do you know where I live.” I said sternly crossing my arms.

“You ride my bus, I know where you get off and on.” He said sending back the same sass I had gave them.

“So you’re a stalker and an asshole?” I asked teasingly.

He rolled his eyes “Listen I just wanted to apologize for Friday.”

“So you pick now to apologize?” I said with sass in my tone.

“Listen, Frozen, I didn’t have to come all the way here to apologize so cut it with the attitude.” He said getting fed up with my remarks.

I leaned up against the side of my porch, “Fine…I’m listening.” I said with a smirk on my face.

"I don’t really know what happened between you and Toothiana…but just stay away from her ok?” He sighed.

“Stay away from her? Jack, she needs to stay away from ME.” I said pointing towards myself.

“Listen…if you don’t provoke her, she won’t mess with you.” He said crossing his arms.

I didn’t really feel like talking about this so I just sat there silently watching him.

“Soo…did you win?”

I gawked at this remark. He comes here to apologize and then asks if I won? I’m done with this guy.

“Goodnight Frost.” I said rolling my eyes and turning around to go back inside.

“What? ‘fraid to say she beat your ass?”

I clenched my hands into fists. ‘Don’t retaliate, Elsa.’ I told myself. I kept walking to the door.

But he said something stupid.

So stupid.

“Fine, don’t admit it. Bye, freak.”

I froze. So that’s how he’s gonna play. I turned around and walked toward the edge of the porch.

“Hey douche, for the record if you’re going to be on your girlfriends side, you might not want to come to the enemies side to apologize, she might not like that.” I squinted my eyes and gripped the edge of the porch.

He stopped and walked back fast towards me, “Toothiana is not my girlfriend!” he yelled.

“She doesn’t have to be your girlfriend for you guys to have done things together.”

His mouth dropped, “Frozen, you are playing with fire!”

“You don’t deny it?” I said venom in my voice.

Suddenly he ran towards my porch I backed away and he jumped and hoisted himself over the railing and walked angrily towards me. I back up against the back of the railing and stared fearless into his bright blue eyes.

“I will not hesitate to hit you, right here right now.” He said glaring down at me.

“So that’s the kind of person you are, so low in class that you’d hit a girl out of anger…” I said glaring back up at him. I guess this must’ve made him realize what he was doing; he backed away from me breathing heavy and looked down at the ground. Without another word he jumped of my porch and ran home.

I leaned against the railing, breathing heavily. I looked up at the stars and the full moon; what just happened? I ran my fingers through my platinum blonde hair and walked back in my house to think and sort out everything that happened tonight.

<End of Flashback>

~*~*~*~*~*