20. Monster

~JACK’S POV~

I stared at the object in front of me; I had never seen anything like it. My jaw dropped in awe, it was massive took up about half the room and looked impossible to break. In front of me was a giant ice wall with spikes sticking out in every direction; it had little snowflake designs all over it making it slightly let terrifying. I walked slowly towards the wall and knocked on the solid chunk of ice,

“Elsa….I know you’re in there…” I said playfully, but there was no response.

“I’m coming in there one way or another…” I said again teasingly. I waited but still no response.

“We can do this the easy way or the hard way.” I waited for a response, but it didn’t come.

“Fine I guess that means the hard way.” I lifted my staff and a powerful icy/windy mix shot from its tip, it burst a hole in her ice wall allowing me to walk through. Once I got through I saw an ice ball with an object inside of it. I walked closer to the orb, admiring it’s smooth surface, but there seemed to be a coating of frost on it, I put my hand on the orb and started to wipe the frost away; but there inside that little orb was a crying Elsa.

Found her.

I hesitantly put my hand into a fist and gently knocked on the orb, suddenly Elsa looked over at me startled. I gave her a warm smile but all her face showed was fear. I backed away from the orb and watched as she shattered it to pieces, revealing her broken self.

“What are you doing here?” She asked trying to sound angry but failing.

“Came here to find you.” I said with a sigh.

“Why would you want to find me, do you see the destruction I’ve done?” She said her fearful face turning into a sad one.

“Well…that’s part of the reason I’m here…I need you to unfreeze the school.” I said hesitantly.

Her eyes got wide and she slowly shook her head, “No…no I can’t!”

“What do you mean you can’t!?” My voice raised.

“I can’t…I don’t know how!” She said sadly.

“Of course you know how! How can you freeze everything and then not know how to unfreeze it!?” I yelled starting to get frustrated.

She looked down at her feet sadly; I guess she really didn’t know how.

“Elsa…everyone is dying. Freezing to death, you have to fix this!” I begged, but she tuned me out and started to walk away.

“Oh so now you’re just going to ignore me? You’re just going to let everybody die?” I said in disbelief, was she really going to act like this right now?

“Do you really think everyone deserves this Elsa?” I continued, my voice raising more and more, she continued to walk further away from me.

“Do you really think Anna deserves this?”

She spun around and glared at me, “Don’t you dare bring up Anna!”

I smirked, found her weak spot!

“Do you know where she is right now?” I asked, that silly smirk on my face.

“N-no.” She said trying not to care, but caring at the same time.

“Well Elsa, because of your little ice tantrum, Anna’s body is currently shutting down on her, not everybody can handle the cold like you.” My smirk disappeared and instead a small frown appeared.

“Anna…s-she’s d-dead?” She looked mortified, and I instantly felt bad.

“Well not yet! You can still save her!” I said hopefully.

She stared at me, listening to each of my words carefully.

“All you need to do is unfreeze the school…” I said crossing my arms.

Then I saw something in her eyes snap, like I had pushed her last button, I saw her eyes go from sad, to angry faster than the speed of light.

“I told you…I don’t.know.how.” She whispered through gritted teeth. I watched as snow started to fall and the winds started to pick up around us.

“Elsa! Calm down!” I said knowing something bad was about to happen.

“Calm down? CALM DOWN?! It’s too late for that, Frost!” She yelled eyes flashing between their normal blue and an electric blue.

I stared eyes wide, more spikes started to grow around the room, and the blizzard started to become harsh.

“Elsa, please listen, we can fix this together. Just listen to me!” But there was no getting through to her.

“Jack, LEAVE!” she screamed glaring at me with her electric blue eyes.

“Not unless you’re coming with me!” I yelled over the winds.

She turned around and walked away from me, I could tell she hated how stubborn I was being.

“Come with me, lets save Anna.” I tried to coax her, but that was a bad idea.

“I CAN’T!!!!!” she turned around and screamed at the top of her lungs, and suddenly something shot around the room, and that something was heading right towards me. I tried to move out of the way but I was too late; I felt a pang in my chest and I fell to the ground, breathing heavily.

I watched as the blizzard started to calm down and she stared at me with a sad expression,

“I told you, Jack…I’m a monster…”

And that’s when I blacked out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I don't have anything to say lol.

Keep reading my little leaves ^.^

~Peace~