9. Suprise

~ELSA’S POV~

(Sunday night)

Today they finally let me go home; I was still crushed by the thought that my parents didn’t stay with me at the hospital, but hey I’m used to feeling this way.

It was a very silent ride home, the only sound was the radio playing hip hop very softly, but otherwise I didn’t say a word to my parents, I just stared out the window at the passing cars. There was an occasional ‘Yes or No’ question but otherwise there wasn’t much talk.

We got home and I slowly walked up stairs because my rib was still healing and it hurt to walk; I got to my room and shut the door behind me, I turned on my TV and sat on my bed, cringing as I tried to lay down. I pulled my covers over me and grabbed my phone; I started to play flappy birds but eventually got tired and angry, and almost froze my phone solid.

I didn’t want to miss school tomorrow because I’ll have so much work to make up, but I also didn’t want to go because of Toothiana and her gang and plus I hate school anyways.

Kinda funny, it’s just my luck that I’d get beat up on the 2nd day of school.

This has never happened to me before, I mean I’ve been bullied verbally, but this was the first time physically. I’m scared for the rest of the year to play out, I don’t want to get beat up again, but even if I do, I can’t defend myself without revealing my powers. Which reminded me, I haven’t played with my powers in a while; usually when I lock myself away like this I try for hours to control my powers and I’ve actually been slowly making progress.

I held out my hands in front of me and closed my eyes, ‘Conceal it, don’t feel it…don’t let it show…’ I thought in my head as I twirled my hands around each other in a circular motion. My parents would tell me this when I was younger when I was scared and didn’t know how to use my powers, it doesn’t really help me hide it all the time, but it does definitely help me control it.

‘Conceal, don’t feel’

I repeated in my head, I opened my eyes and saw a perfect snowball formed in my hand. I smirked, I jerked my right hand forward and a cool breeze with snowflakes blew over to my TV. I shot both my hands into the air and waved them around gracefully, and flurries started to waft their way down to the floor; I then used both my arms and moved them in a giant circle very fast, each circle going faster than the last. Finally a mini snow tornado was spinning in front of me; I smiled at my work and then decided it was time to stop since I was tired and ready for bed. I put my hands up to stop the little tornado…

But it didn’t stop.

I started to feel anxious, I closed my eyes and focused on it real hard; I opened my eyes but the tornado had only gotten bigger.

‘C’mon Elsa, you can do this.’ I thought to myself, trying to motivate me to stop this thing I had created. I moved my arms up, down, left, right; but it was no use, the tornado was getting bigger and stronger. I can’t control it. It started pulling some of my things inside of it and I could see each object twirl around and around inside the vortex.

Finally I had had enough, I thrust my hands forward and the tornado burst into a mini blizzard that took up my entire room. I then started to move my hands in gentle downward motions hoping to calm down the blizzard. I repeated the sentence my parents taught me to say in my head over and over and finally the blizzard stopped.

I looked around my room; my picture frames were on the floor, my rolling chair that belongs to my desk was flipped over, the entire floor had a layer of snow on it and my walls were covered in a light frost. I laid back onto my pillows and shut my eyes, sweat rolled down my face and I tiredly used the back of my hand to wipe it away.

I easily started to drift to sleep because of how tired I was, and I almost was sound asleep when

*tap*  *tap*  *tap*

What the heck?

*tap*  *tap*  *tap*

I opened my eyes and looked over at my window, I waited until I saw a rock fly at my window

*tap*

I sat up and swung out of bed; I opened my window and squinted out into the dark.

“Hello?” I said a little quietly as I waited for a reply.

Suddenly a tall skinny boy walked into the light of my window,

“Elsa I need to talk to you.” The voice said with signs of urgency in the tone.

That voice was none other than Jack Frosts.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

OMGGG FIRST SIGNS OF JELSA! lol

Soo I bet your probably wondering...why'd I change my story cover? Well my dear children, I downloaded this new editing/drawing program and I decided to mess around with it and ended up making this beautiful cover you see now. XD I did like the old cover but I didn't like it at the same time and I felt like it was time for a change! So I hope you like the new cover it took forever to make and I put my blood and tears into it. Haha jk, but really it took forever to make ._.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^.^

Keep reading my little leaves!

~Peace~