3. Sisters

~ANNA’S POV~

*After School*

I treaded up the spiral staircase; I didn’t feel like my normal happy self, I felt sad; sad that my sister refused to show up on the first day of school. She has to go to school no matter what, and if she’s nervous or something she can come talk to me about it, I don’t know why she doesn’t see that! I’m always there for her, and she’s never there for me!

I walked by Elsa’s bedroom door, frustrated and confused. After I passed it I turned around and angrily walked back to the front of her door, I knocked regularly, instead of the usual tune I do. “Elsa. Please…I know you’re in there…people have been asking where you’ve been…they say ‘have courage’ and I’m trying to, I’m right out here for you…just let me in!” I said, my throat burning with the threat of tears, my anger suddenly turned to sadness; I could never be angry at her. I sank down to the floor and covered my face with my hands and sobbed. I just wanted my sister back…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~ELSA’S POV~

I listened as Anna spoke outside my door, I could tell she was upset. I know she’s there for me, and she doesn’t know I’m there for her; I’m protecting her! If only she knew…I could hear her crying, and hearing her sobs made my heart break into a thousand little sharp pieces. I swiftly walked over to my door and grabbed the door knob, immediately it started to frost over, reminding me why I had to avoid her in the first place. I closed my eyes and sank down to the floor. I’m sorry Anna…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So I thought about combining this chapter with chapter two, but for some reason I just thought it'd be better to keep them separate. Sorry for short chapters, I promise the next one will be longer and more interesting!