5. Problem

~ANNA’S POV~

I grabbed a slice of pizza and put it on my tray; I moved around the crowded lunch room to pick up some milk and fries and hurried to go sit down. I looked around at all the filled tables, hoping to find the one I sat at yesterday, as I continued to look I saw a girl sitting all alone at her table. She had long bright red hair and pale skin, she was wearing a light purple crop top (which I thought was not allowed in our dress code) and long light blue ripped skinny jeans. I happily walked to the back of the lunchroom where she was sitting, “Hi, I’m Anna!” I said excitedly as I sat down next to the redheaded girl. “Umm…hi…” she said looking up from her iPhone, and studying my complexion. “What’s your name?” I continued as I took a bite out of my pepperoni pizza, “Ariel Finn. Hey no offense…but why are you sitting with me?” she said in not a mean way, but more of a curious way. “Just thought you wanted some company,” I said finishing the food on my plate. She gave me a small smile, “Thanks…you new here?” “Yeah, just transferred from Wonderland High School, what about you?” “Wow, you came a long way…I’ve been in the area since the end of 7th grade.” Ariel said as she zipped her purple lunchbox closed. “Where’d you live before that?” I questioned. “Southern Florida, me and my dad lived right on the beach.” She said sweetly.

Suddenly the bell rang; “Hey, thanks for sitting with me, I’ll see ya tomorrow!” Ariel said smiling sweetly, as she turned the opposite way of me to head to her next class.

~ELSA’S POV~

The bell rang and I swiftly got up from my seat and glided out the door, I moved fast so no one could talk to me, but suddenly I heard a voice behind me “Elsa! Wait up!” I turned around and saw Merida huffing and puffing, “Would ya…..slow…..down…a….bit?!” She said in-between gasps of air. “Sorry…” I said quietly. We walked (at a slower speed than I wanted to go) to my locker and shoved my books inside; then we headed to Merida’s locker, which was not too far from mine, and she did the same. We walked into the crowded lunchroom and waited to get our food, “So where are we going to sit?” Merida asked thoughtfully. “Umm…” I looked around the lunchroom for an open table but I couldn’t see any. “We could sit there!” Merida practically shouted, she pointed to a table that had two people sitting there and it was right in the smack dab middle of the room. “No, I don’t want to sit there…” I said getting anxious. “Well why on earth not?” Merida complained with her hands on her hips. “I-I just can’t!” I said starting to freak out, there were so many thoughts in my head; what if they find out about my powers? What if I can’t control it?! I tried to keep calm but Merida could tell I was uneasy. “Ok fine…we can sit somewhere else…” She said skeptically. We grabbed our food and ended up finding a table near the far corner of the lunchroom, there was no one else at the table except me and Merida and I could just feel the awkwardness in the air.

“So what do you think about that Jack guy?” This caught me off guard. I didn’t want to judge him too quickly since it’s only the second day, but I decided to answer her anyways. “He’s annoying, stupid, cocky, and self-centered.” I answered dully as I picked out the good parts of my salad, “Really? I think you guys ‘ould be cute together….” She said a little quietly.

I practically spit out my salad; “Never will I ever date that incompetent asshole!” I said sternly. I never usually cussed so this surprised me just as much as it surprised Merida. “Ok ok sorry…” She said putting her hands up in defense. “Sorry , I just don’t like those type of guys…” I apologized. “So then what type DO you like?” She asked curiously. “Well…I guess I like the sweet guys that just want to make you happy no matter what; the kind that are loyal to you no matter what and are kind to everyone and wouldn’t ever think about leaving you for someone else. They never judge you for being you and they accept everything about you no matter how crazy or weird it is about you…they just kinda love you for it anyways.” I smile thinking about this, but inside I know it doesn’t matter what guy, no one would ever accept me; all because of my stupid powers, this stupid curse that’s been keeping me away from my family and friends, separating me from the people I love.

No one would ever understand. EVER.

And I guess I’m just going to have to learn how to accept that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yay new part! Sorry for the super long wait... ;_; I'm lazy and lost inspiration to write this but now I decided I need to do this. So I'm going to try and update a little more quickly, but it'll be hard because of sports and school is starting up soon but I'm trying guys! <3 Love you all my little leaves ^.^

~Peace~