10. Mean Girls

~ANNA’S POV~

Monday mornings…great. I tiredly rolled out of bed and started my morning routine; I brushed my teeth put on my clothes did my hair and put on make-up. I tiredly walked down the spiraling staircase and trudged into the kitchen.

“Good morning Sweetie!” My mother said with a warm smile on her face.

I yawned, “Morning Mom.” I sat down and ate my eggs, bacon and toast that my mother had made me.

“As you probably already guessed…Elsa isn’t going to school today.”

“I figured.” I said finishing my meal. It was eerily quiet in the house this morning, more quiet than usual. Dad was at work; Elsa was asleep (even though she never talked anyways), and I was too tired to bring up anything to talk about. I grabbed my bag and hugged my mother goodbye as I walked out to the bus stop.

Most of the day went on like it usually did until I went to lunch…

I walked into the lunchroom; by myself like I usually did, grabbed my pizza and my ice tea, and headed to my usual lunch table, but there was a new person sitting there. I awkwardly sat down next to Ariel and looked at the girl sitting in front of me; she had long black straight hair, a tie-dye shirt, black leggings and black combat boots with little studs on the toe. But the thing I noticed right away about her was that she had a nose ring and small gauges.

“Hey Anna!” Ariel said to me with a grin.

“I’d like you to meet someone…this is Pocahontas Powhatan and she’s in my Wildlife Conservation class.” Pocahontas didn’t look up from her salad, she just continued eating.

“Umm…Hello!” I said nicely as I tried to get her attention. She looked up at me and stared; I scratched the back of my head awkwardly.

“She’s not very social, but don’t worry she’s super nice once you get to know her!” Ariel whispered in my ear. I looked over at Ariel and smiled and nodded my head,

“Soo…Pocahontas…what’s your favorite hobby?” I asked smiling.

“Wildlife Research.” She stated dully.

“That’s cool!” I answered excitedly. Before I could ask another question three girls sat down at our table.

“Are you Anna?” The girl in a dark blue sweatshirt asked me with a smirk on her face.

“Umm…yeah…who are you?” I asked with a confused look on my face.

“Oh where are my manners!” She said giggling and the other two girls giggled with her.

“I’m Toothiana, and this is Astrid.” The girl, I guess named Toothiana, pointed to a blonde girl with a striped sweater on with a scarf. Her hair was wavy and it ended a little above her breasts.

Then she continued, “And this is Meg.” Toothiana pointed to the other girl, she had long chocolate brown hair and was wearing a pink tank top and jacket over top.

I waved, “Hi, I’m Anna.” I smiled happily.

“We know, honey.” Meg interrupted with a smirk on her face.

“Soo…you’re related to that Elsa girl right?” Toothiana asked curiously.

“Yeah, why? I responded questionly.

“Well recently your lovely sister hit me with her locker door.”

“Ok..?” I said trying to get her to go on.

“And she didn’t even say sorry!” Toothiana went on, Meg and Astrid giggled.

“That’s horrible!” I said, mouth open in surprise.

“Yes, well she isn’t at school today…so can you give her this little message for me?” She said sweetly with a smile.

“Sure, whatever you need!” I said desperately.

“Tell her, she needs to stay the HELL away from me, or there’s going to be a little accident…” She said with an evil grin on her face. Astrid and Meg whispered something to each other and then giggled.

“Sure thing!” I said smiling.

“Thanks darling.” Toothiana said with a smile and then in a blink of an eye all three of the girls were gone.

“She is so unbelievable!” Ariel said sounding annoyed.

I stared at her confused, “What do you mean?”

“Anna, don’t you know who she is?!” Ariel said eyes wide in disbelief.

“Toothiana right? Seems like a nice girl!” I said happily.

Ariel face-palmed, “She is the brattiest, preppiest, whore at our school, and she is insanely popular!”

My jaw dropped, “But she was so nice!” I said in disbelief.

“She’s far from that…” Pocahontas chimed in.

Ariel nodded, “She’ll pretend to be nice to you to your face, but right as you turn your back…she’ll say the nastiest meanest things about you.”

I looked down into my lap and sighed.

“Just stay away from her, you’ll be fine.” Ariel said as she packed up her purple lunchbox. And just like that the bell rang and the school day continued on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So Pocahontas Powhatan now in the picture :P Poca is humble, down to earth, and not very social...

I don't really have anything else to say...XD

Keep reading my little leaves ^.^

~Peace~