16. Operation Find Elsa

~JACK’S POV~

Merida Brave?...who on earth is that? But then it hit me, Merida was one of the biggest outcasts in the school; she’s very outgoing but she can get awkward very fast.

“How would you know where she is?” I asked sarcastically.

“Because she’s my friend.” She said walking closer to me.

I raised an eyebrow at this, “Oh really, so where do you think she might be?”

“Well…I know she doesn’t like a lot of attention, and she likes to seclude herself…so I maybe…might’ve… told her about this secret room in the school.” She said the last part of her sentence very fast and I almost couldn’t hear what she said at first.

“Secret room? What secret room?!” I asked confused, not knowing there was a secret room in the school.

“Here, I’ll show you!” She said excitedly, she grabbed my arm and started to drag me down the hall.

“Uhhh...Merida!” I yelled trying to break her grip, but she was strong.

“Merida!” I tried yelling again, but no use.

“MERIDA!”

Finally she stopped and turned around, “WHAT?!” she yelled back.

I put my hands up in defense, “Jeez…I was just going to say, what if she’s not there? This school is huge! It’s going to take forever for just the two of us to find her!”

“Good point…” She said scratching her head in thought.

“We need to gather up some people to help us look for her, we don’t have much time.” I said looking around the hall for people that could help.

“I’m on it!” She yelled and then bolted down the hall.

She is a weird ass kid.

I then jogged down the hall after her, also looking for people. When I got to the main hallway all I saw was a bunch of students huddled against the walls in an attempt to keep warm. I started to search for my buddy Hiccup; I know he would help; as I walked down the main hallway my stomach churned as I looked at the freezing students, they’re bodies were pale white and some had hints of reds and blues on their faces.

Not good.

Not good at all.

They were getting frostbite, and I couldn’t help but feel sorry for all of them, they don’t deserve this…

Suddenly I saw two familiar faces,

“Hiccup, Astrid!” I called jogging over to them. They both looked up at me, their tired, and freezing eyes sent chills down my spine.