19. Hurry Up

~JACK’S POV~

I followed Merida down the empty halls, the snow started to fall harder and the wind got fiercer.

“How close are we?” I yelled trying to talk over the strong winds.

“Jack I told ye the first time, we’re almost there.” She answered, clearly annoyed.

I sighed heavily and walked faster, suddenly my phone buzzed. Someone found Elsa! I stopped walking and quickly got my phone out of my pocket, I looked at the text:

Anna can’t go any further. We need to find Elsa fast

-K

I sighed in disappointment, still no Elsa. I tapped my phone and responded,

Working on it!

-J

I shoved my phone back in my pocket; I ran up to where Merida was waiting for me and grabbed her arm, I started to pull her down the hallway and she struggled to keep up.

“Aye Jack! Slow down a bit!” She said almost out of breath. “Ye don’t even know where yer going!” She continued.

“Well we’re running out of time, Anna is dying.” I said sternly.

Suddenly Merida’s eyes went wide, “Anna?”

After hearing that she sprinted down the halls, and I ending up being the one struggling behind. Suddenly she stopped in front of the gym doors; I had to swerve around her so I wouldn’t run into her. She tugged on the door, trying to get it open.

“Frozen shut.” She said annoyed.

We didn’t have time to mess around, so I guess it’s time to use my strength. I reached into my sweatshirt pocket and pulled out a short brown stick, I grabbed both sides of the stick and pulled. The stick then turned into a giant staff; Merida looked at me with wide eyes.

“What is that!?” She asked confused.

“Long story, I’ll explain later.” I said dully.

I pointed the round part of my staff at the doors and focused; ice shot out from my staff and knocked the door down. Merida stared in awe, poor thing, she was probably so confused.

“C’mon lead the way.” I motioned towards the inside of the gym.

Merida nodded her head and ran into the gym; she ran towards the back corner near the end of the bleachers and turned the handle to the girl’s locker room. So out of all the rooms this one is unlocked?

I watched as Merida started trying to move one of the lockers, after seeing her struggle for a little bit I walked over and helped move the locker. Behind it was a door, it was very skinny and very tall. I watched as she pulled out a key from her jacket pocket and shoved it into the lock; once she unlocked it she grabbed the handle and twisted it. Merida started to open the door but I stopped her,

“Hey, let me go in there…alone.” I said looking her straight in the eyes.

She gulped and nodded her head, “O-Okay.”

She back away from the door, and I graciously grabbed the door handle, I walked into the room slowly and the door clicked shut behind me. I looked around but everything was dark, I could barely see anything. I felt around the wall for a light switch but I don’t think there was one, so I formed a large glowing snowflake in my hand; it only allowed me to see a few things in front of me, but it would have to do.

I looked around and it looked like the only direction I could go was forward. All around me were boxes of random things, and shelves of old play costumes and props. This must be a forgotten storage room; the things looked like they were 100 years old! I kept walking forward until I finally hit a dead end, this room was bigger than I thought…I sighed and turned around ready to leave, Elsa wasn’t in here, so where do I look now?

Just as I started to leave I heard a soft sobbing sound coming from my left side,

“Elsa…?” I said softly into the darkness.

The sobbing then stopped and there was total silence. I started walking to where I heard the sobbing,

“Elsa, listen…everything is going to be ok.” I said as nicely as I could.

Still no answer.

I kept walking until I saw something that scared me, but yet amazed me.

Something I never would’ve expected…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~RAPUNZEL’S POV~

I can’t stand it anymore, my body is failing me. I can feel myself get weaker as I go. Flynn still looks like he can keep going, but I can’t. I can’t go any further.

I stopped walking and fell to the ground, not even bothering to catch myself. I saw Flynn turn around anxiously and run towards me. My body started to go numb, the cold entered my veins and the blood started to turn cold. This was going to be my death, and for some reason I wasn’t panicking, it was like I knew it was coming, like I was ready…I felt Flynn wrap his arms around me, he started muttering things I couldn’t hear. I tuned it all out, I focused on my body. The feeling was almost indescribable, I was so cold…so numb that it was like I didn’t have a body anymore. I started to feel tired, everything was giving up. I closed my eyes giving into the sleep, the last things I heard was Flynn calling my name, telling me everything was going to be ok, but inside I knew this was the end for me.

Game over.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for cliff hanger >.< haha and nooooo Rapunzel don't give up now!!!

So this story is getting very close to its end...): I had tons of fun writing it but I'm ready to write something new (: So I'd say only a few chapters left, thanks for all the support you all are giving me I really appreciate that <3

Keep reading my little leaves ^.^

~Peace~