22. Don't Go...

~POCAHONTAS’ POV~

I dodged a bunch of boxes that were in my path, this place was so cluttered it was unreal. I walked aimlessly in the darkness, how would anyone know where to go if there isn’t even a light? Then it hit me, my cellphone. How could I have been so stupid to not remember that my phone had a flashlight? Sometimes I am so dumb it surprises me.

I turned on the flashlight and the light filled up the room, much better. I looked at the glittering ice that covered the walls and floor, then I looked up and was terrified; there were very sharp icicles hanging from the ceiling, if any would fall and hit me I’d be dead in a flash. I kept walking forward, I felt the temperature fall as I continued to walk, and more spikes started to appear on the walls and floor; I was getting close.

Suddenly I saw a familiar blonde about 5 ft in front of me.

“Ahh and here’s the famous Elsa.” I smirked.

She quickly turned around and stared at me with wide eyes, “Who are you?” She asked in a whisper.

“That doesn’t matter right now.” I said calmly walking forward.

“Don’t come any closer or I’ll freeze you!” She yelled pointing her hands at me like a weapon.

“Try me.” I said squinting my eyes and putting my hands on my hips.

Suddenly ice shot at me but I quickly dodged away from it; she then started bringing ice up from the ground and I quickly moved out of its way. She then started to make the icicles on the ceiling shake, and some began to fall; I quickly dodged as each one fell, piece of cake.

“Give up yet?” I sighed, getting tired of her stubbornness. She rolled her eyes and then began to form a giant icy tornado looking thing in front of me.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” I said angrily to myself.  The tornado started to suck up the shelves and boxes around me, and started to pull me in as well. I started to run but the winds were too strong, I fell to my knees and tried to find something to grab onto to. I looked behind me and stared at the giant tornado destroying everything in its way; I turned back around and saw something come hurdling towards me, but I was too late, I couldn’t dodge it. A giant shelf smacked into me and sent me into the tornado.

I blacked out for a few minutes after flying into the tornado; I couldn’t hear anything, feel anything…all I could see was darkness in front of me. Was I dead?

Suddenly I started to feel a cold breeze hit my face and hair, and my limbs started to show their presence. I opened my eyes slightly and light shone in my eyes; I quickly shut them and rubbed them. I then opened them again, curious of what was happening. I started to sit up but then I felt a horrible throbbing in my head and chest, oh yeah I got hit with a fucking shelf.

I stared around the room, well what used to be a room…the wall secluding us from the outside world had been completely torn away, and I saw that not only the school had this winter spell on it…the whole entire town had been frozen solid!