15. Standing Up

~JACK’S POV~

I couldn’t believe what just happened, Elsa was just like me…I gently laid her down in the snow, knowing it wouldn’t bother her anyways, and I looked at the blizzard that continued to rage on, Elsa is passed out how can the storm keep going?

I ran to the main hallway where all the teachers and students were desperately trying to escape the school, I ran to one of the glass doors; I pushed the door with all my strength but it wouldn’t budge, it was frozen shut. There was glazed ice over the doors and walls and even the floors and the temperature was dropping, but of course it didn’t bother me. If these students don’t get out quick they’re all going to freeze to death, I need to think fast, maybe I can unfreeze everything. I’ve never tried it but it was worth a shot.

I crouched down and focused, I thought about the beach, the desert, hot summers and everything warm; but when I opened my eyes everything was still frozen. Elsa is the only one who can unfreeze everything; she started this storm, now she has to stop it.

As I started to head back to where Elsa was laying, a voice called my name.

“Jack! Wait up!”

Tooth.

I turned around, anger building up, this was all Tooth’s fault; if she would’ve just left Elsa alone we wouldn’t be in this mess.

She ran up and hugged me, “I’m so cold, can you keep me warm?” she tried to sound flirtatious but it wasn’t working because her jaw was broke and she mumbled everything she said.

I pushed her off me.

“Jack? Babe what’s wrong?” She asked trying to sound concerned but I was done with her shit.

“Tooth, never call me babe ever again, we’re not dating, and we will never date so give it up!” I said fed up.

She tried to gasp but her jaw restricted her.

“Jack I’m hurt why are you acting like this?” She tried to sound innocent, and weak but I knew she was faking all of it.

“This is your fault, if you would’ve left Elsa alone you wouldn’t be hurt in the first place.”

She started to get angry, “My fault!? Let me remind you that that little bitch froze the whole school! Are you actually standing up for that little whore?”

“Tooth if anyone one here is a bitch, it’s you. All you do is make fun of people so you can feel better about yourself, when in reality nobody really actually likes you. I saw you beat up Elsa that very first time and you tried to make it sound like she was trying to hurt you, do you think I’m that stupid? I watched as you and North beat her to a point where she could no longer stand, and she took it, didn’t even fight back once. And you think you’re so much better than her, like you’re the bigger person…you think you’re stronger than her but I think we all saw what just happened.

She’s stronger than you’ll ever be, mentally and physically, and you just can’t accept that…

Everything was silent for a moment, even the blizzard had turned into flurries and everyone stared at me and Tooth. Then finally Tooth broke the tension,

“Whatever Jack, I don’t even need you anymore; I have plenty of other friends.” She turned around and started to walk away,

“C’mon Meg, Astrid let’s go.” She said in a brattish tone. But no one moved a muscle.

“Meg, Astrid, let’s go!” she said even louder and finally Meg and Astrid appeared.

“You know what Tooth…Jack is right, you are a bitch.” Astrid said confidently.

“And we’re not going to keep getting bossed around by you.” Meg said crossing her arms.

Tooth once again tried to gasp but couldn’t.

She clenched her hands into fists, “Fine! Whatever! You all aren’t even worth my time anyways!”

And then she stomped away, but no one cared or even bothered to chase after her.

 I then got back down to business, temperatures were dropping and we had to get Elsa to unfreeze everything. I ran into the hallway where I had laid Elsa down,

But she wasn’t there.

‘No no no no no, this can’t be happening…where is she?!’ I thought to myself as I ran my fingers through my blondish-white hair.  I ran down the hallway with lightning speed, I looked through all the classrooms but she wasn’t in any of them.

‘God dammit Elsa!’ I thought to myself getting aggravated. If I can’t find her soon every person in the building is going to freeze to death, and I can’t let that happen.

“I think I know where she is…” A voice said behind me, surprising me.

I turned around, confused, “Who are you?”

“Merida Brave.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So yay someone finally stood up to Tooth, and put her in her place! But don't celebrate yet, Elsa is missing and if they don't find her in time, everyone could die...

And ayyye look I didn't forget about Merida (;

Keep reading my little leaves ^.^

~Peace~