1.

Jack's p.o.v

I wake up to the annoying blare of my digital alarm clock as per usual, my morning routine successfully repeating like it does everyday.

Sloppily rubbing my eyes hoping it would wake me up a little bit, I get out of bed.

Another day of hell.

Don't get me wrong I have a good home life and I'm a pretty happy guy and all, it's school that makes it hell. The teachers, the students and the boring classes I have to sit through.

Even though I hate the lessons I'm pretty proud that I have good grades in all my classes. Sadly I don't have straight A's like my parents want, but pretty close to it.

The teachers at our school all hate their jobs and take it out on the students because they're mean and grouchy. Sure there's a few cool teachers, but the rest of them need surgery so they can remove the stick that's up their asses.

The students aren't that bad, it's the "popular" people that piss me off the most. They think that since they're popular they can get away with what ever the fuck they want, and most of the time it's true.

The six people that belong in the most popular group of our school are like gods. They're untouchable and they're highly aware of it.

Let's start with Brendon Urie. He's one of those crazy, out going kids who yells a lot and gets on teachers nerves. From what I can tell he has an obsession with milk and makes a shit ton of sex jokes, even more than I do, which I didn't know was possible. He's also part of the group of stoners that smoke weed at the back of the school.

Next is Ronnie Radke, Probably the biggest dick out of everyone. He feasts on peoples pain, whether it be physical or emotional, he loves it. It's like he needs peoples pain to survive, like it's some kind of life source for him. He's a huge asshole and he knows it, yet he does nothing to change.

Vic Fuentes is also part of their little group, to this day I still don't understand why. He's a nice guy, he gets good grades and pays attention in class instead of disrupting it like the rest of the group does. We have a few classes together and we've had a few conversations here and there, and not once has he said something mean to me, or anyone for that matter.

Then you have Ashley and Lynn who are only in the group because they're pretty and easy. They're popular with guys and just in general. They wear revealing clothes to make up for their lack of personality and clingyness.

And last but not least Alex Gaskarth. Alex is the leader, he runs the school. He's like the male version of Regina George, but slightly less bitchy. He's the most handsome guy in school and pretty much everyone bows down to him. His favorite thing to do is pick on me. He doesn't physically hit me or anything, he just calls me names and is just a huge dick. He mostly likes to make fun of the fact that I'm gay.

With the amount of dick jokes I make, it's not much of a surprise. My parents and friends all know I am and they're all okay with it, but the popular kids like to make me feel like shit about it.

"JACK STOP MASTURBATING AND COME DOWN STAIRS" my sister May yells at me from the hallway.

"I WASN'T...THIS TIME" I yell back hearing her laugh through the door.

Sighing I get up, pulling on a pair of black skinny jeans and one of my favorite blink-182 shirts. I put on a plain pair of black socks over my feet and exit my room. Carefully walking down the stairs trying not to slip, I enter the kitchen where the rest of my family is.

"Morning, bud" my dad greets as soon as he sees me, finishing the plate of scrambled eggs my mom made for breakfast.

"Morning" I reply groggily, my eyes barely open.

I silently grab a plate of eggs as my family talks about random stuff. I would join in too but we all know I'm not a morning person and I might stab someone if they try to have a long conversation with me this early.

I sit down after making a cup of coffee and dig into the yellow fluff that my lovely mother made for us. When I take a sip of my coffee my family knows that's the green light to start talking to me.

"Do you need a ride home today Jack? May's going over to a friends house after school so I know she doesn't need one." My mom asks, cleaning up the stove.

"Rian said he would give me a ride" I tell her with a mouthful of food. She nods showing that she heard me.

"Ew, Jack!" May exclaims covering her eyes so she doesn't see the pre-chewed food almost falling out of my mouth.

"Jack, close your mouth" my dad orders pointing a finger at me. He gets up from the table giving my mom a kiss on the cheek "I gotta go to work, I'll see you all later" he flashes a smile before heading out the door.

"You two should go as well, I don't want you to miss the bus" My mom says.

Another thing I hate about school is the bus. Mostly because Alex is on it and usually pelts me with spit balls, which is absolutely disgusting.

I slip on my vans by the front door before heading out to start my day of school.