3.

Jack's p.o.v

I pace to my usual lunch table, sighing dramatically as I slump down into the hard, plastic chair.

"Woah, who pooped in your corn flakes?" Kellin asks me jokingly.

I met Kellin when he first moved here, he was new and didn't have any friends so I invited him to have lunch with me, Zack and Rian and he just kinda stuck with us. Not that I mind of course, he's one of my closest friends now.

He doesn't have many classes with the three of us, which kinda sucks, but he always has lunch with us no matter what.

Kellin's friend Matty also sits with us from time to time if he's not busy hitting on all the cheerleaders that clearly aren't interested in him. He's completely oblivious to the fact they're not interested in him, that or he just chooses to ignore it.

I sigh again rolling my eyes at Kellin's remark, not in the mood for his snarky comments at the moment.

"Fucking, Mrs. Day is making me tutor"

"And? You've tutored kids in the past without complaining, why now?" Rian asks picking at his mashed potatoes sloppily placed on his lunch tray.

"The kid I have to tutor is...Alex" I announce bitterly, his name coming out of my mouth with so much venom I would put a snake to shame.

"Oof, tough luck" Rian grimaces.

"Tell me about it"

I run a hand through my styled hair turning my attention to the ass hats at the popular table, instantly regretting it when I make eye contact with a pissed off looking Alex.

I quickly snap my gaze back to my table knowing that if I keep looking something bad will happen. Trust me I know from experience.

Though apparently a certain someone didn't get the memo. "Kellin!" I whisper shout, trying to get his attention.

He shakes his head blinking a few times. "Hmm? What?"

"Stop staring at Vic!"

"What? I wasn't" he looks down at his food trying to hide the noticeable blush spreading on his face.

Everyone in school knows that Kellin and Vic like each other... Well, except for Kellin and Vic. They both blush and get really shy and awkward around each other like school girls it's ridiculous really. One of them needs to grow a pair and ask the other one out all ready, everybody's waiting.

"Suuurrree" I tease.

Zack leans closer to me from across the table so it's easier for me to hear him. "Did you ask your mom if you could come game with us?"

I give him a sad smile. "Sorry man, mom says I have to do homework"

"Lame" they all say in unison, including Matty who had coincidentally just sat down beside Kellin.

"Aayyyy Matty, how's my favorite ginger?" Kellin asks, fist bumping him.

"I just got a cheerleaders phone number. That's why I'm here, do you guys think I should go for it?"

"Which cheerleader?" I ask.

"That one" he points to a cheerleader with bright, unnatural, orange hair with bits of yellow and blonde mixed in with it.

"Go for it" I urge him.

He nods, looking at Kellin for his opinion. The long haired boy smiles at him reassuringly. "get 'em Matty," he pats him on the back psyching him up.

Matty fixes his ripped jean vest before heading off to his next target.

The rest of the lunch period went by as usual, we made dick jokes and complained about the students and teachers, Gossiping about random shit, though that was mostly Kellin.

Kellin loves gossip.