16.

Jack's p.o.v

Most people hang out with friends or do something fun on Saturday night, but me, I do homework like a fucking nerd apparently...

Since I've been helping Alex with his school work so much, I haven't had much time to do my own.

The work I have to do isn't hard or anything, there's just a lot of it and I just really don't want to do it. I want to do something fun, like hang out with Alex. But he hasn't looked at or talked to me since he kissed me three days ago. Which I think is bullshit, he's the one who did it, why should I shouldn't be punished for his actions.

When did not hanging out with Alex become a punishment?

I used to dread going to the tutoring sessions because I couldn't bare to be around him for minutes at a time, but now I can barely stand not being around him.

May is at her friend Ash's house and my parents are sound asleep, so it pretty much feels like I am home alone. I'm bored out of my mind and I've finished most of my homework, my back hurting from being hunched over writing all night. I've been doing work since around 7:00 and it's almost 10:00 now, so I've been working for three hours straight.

I really need a break.

I guess my prayers were answered because next thing I know my phone starts raining from my beside table near by. The ring tone was playing the beginning of I miss you by blink, so I knew exactly who was calling me. I just didn't know why.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone, confused as to why Alex wants to talk to me all of a sudden when he's been avoiding me for the last few days.

"Hheeeeyyyy Jaaaacckkkkkyyyy" he slurs into the phone, stretching out the words and giggling.

Boy is he drunk!

"Why did you phone me?" I ask, a little bit of anger seeping into the phone. What can I say, I'm still a little mad that he's being so weird and distant recently and hearing his voice just reminded me how I'm still upset with him.

"I need a ride home."

"Why can't you ask someone else?"

"I asked Stella to take me home, but she just ignored me. Ppplllleeeaasssseee Jacky!" he begs in a sing song voice.

"Are you sure no one else can drive you?" I ask with a sigh, rubbing my face with my free hand that isn't holding the phone.

If I wasn't mad at Alex I would for sure, but since he's being the way he is, I am a little hesitant.

"No I already -WOAH"

"What?"

"I think some dude just grabbed my junk" he laughs loudly into the phone.

"Where are you?"

"At Vic's house"

"Ok, I'll be there soon. Stay where you are and I will come find you" And with that I grab a hoodie, the keys to my parents car and rush out the door to get my drunk friend that I am still mad at.

What a great night this has been.

-------------------------

I drive to Vic's house and I thank the all mighty Mark Hoppus that I remembered the way to get there. It was pretty easy to find though, I could hear the loud music from roads away.

I park on the side of the street across from the house and make my way inside. I wasn't invited to the party but I'm pretty sure everyone is too drunk to care or even notice, so it was easy to just walk inside.