15.

Jack's p.o.v

I've been tutoring Alex for about a month now and I'm surprised at how well everything is going. When I got paired to work with him I thought there was going to be yelling and fighting, not a friendship. Sure we did fight a little at the start, but not as much as I thought we would, I was expecting him to punch me in the face or something.

I would say me and Alex are pretty close friends, maybe even best friends. He hangs out with me and sometimes the rest of my group on the weekdays and his 'friends' on the weekends.

The two of us have gotten pretty close over these past few weeks. My crush keeps growing and I wanna slap myself in the face for it because he's straight and I have no chance and it makes me want to scream endlessly.

That's one of the worse things about being gay; getting a crush on a straight guy.

Ronnie has gotten way more controlling according to what Alex has told me. He says he gets mad when he talks about me, which made me blush a little because Alex admitted that he talks about me when I'm not around. I hope it's good things and he's not being dick to me behind my back.

None of Alex's group really ever liked me, but once Alex told them to back off they actually did, which is surprising. Ronnie didn't of course, because he's a stubborn ass who likes to piss people off. He constantly glares at me with a burning hatred and trips me in the halls. I don't know what the fuck his problem is, as far as I know I haven't done anything to piss him off. But I don't think he actually has a reason. Ronnie forced Alex to torment me for almost a whole year for no reason.

I guess that's why me and Alex got along so quickly, it was because he didn't actually hate me. He was just following Ronnie's instructions.

"What are you doing friday?" Matty asks everyone sitting at our lunch table.

"Me and Zack are hanging out as far as I know" Rian claims looking at Zack to make sure their plans are still happening. Zack nods with a reassuring smile.

"I'm not doing anything" Kellin shrugs.

"Sweet! You and me are going to do something then. Jack are you free too?" The ginger haired boy asks excitedly.

"Can't, I'm behind on homework and if I don't do it my mom is going to take away all of my electronics" I tell him.

"Lame, we should all hang out together someday soon"

We all nod in agreement, we haven't done that in so long. We all used to hang out at one persons house and just chill. But now everyone is too busy and always has other things to do. I miss it.

"I feel like my bladder is gonna explode so I'm gonna go take a leak" I announce to the table, getting up from my seat.

"TMI dude" Kellin laughs.

I shrug at him picking up my lunch tray.

I put my garbage in the trash can and put my tray on top knowing that the janitor or the lunch ladies will come collect it later.

I stroll down the long ass hallways passing couples making out and friends laughing and shouting loudly.

Thankfully for my bladder and my dry pants, I made it to the bathroom without pissing myself.

I enter the stall and quickly do my business. I wash my hands afterwards, unlike most guys at our school do, and make my way to the door. I was pushed up against the blue bathroom wall before I could though.

I thought it was Alex since he is the only person I've met who has ever done that to me, but instead of seeing bleached blond hair and his cute smile, I was face to face with a raven haired boy with face tattoos.