17.

Jack's p.o.v

I woke up before Alex did, so I thought it would be nice if I made him breakfast before I go through with my pretty bold plan.

Another risky plan, from a very risky teen.

Let's just say this plan could go very bad and ruin our friendship, or it could go very good and go a completely different way...

I made him chocolate chip pancakes and placed them on his small kitchen table beside a glass of orange juice. I always wondered why his kitchen table was so small, and now I know it's because he lives alone.

Poor Alex, I can't image how hurt he must have been when his parents didn't except him. I'm lucky that my parents reacted well, a lot of times that doesn't happen for other kids. They get disowned and thrown out of their houses for loving the same gender, or even being transgender, it's ridiculous that parents act this way, but that's just the world we live in I guess.

About half way through my freshly made stack of pancakes I made for myself, I heard a confused sounding voice coming from the door way of the kitchen.

"Jack?"

"Yes?" I turn around to face the brunette, smiling innocently at him.

"Why are you in my house? I mean, it's nice to see you and everything...but why are you here?" He asks in a small voice, he still seems kind of awkward around me.

"You called me last night at Vic's party begging me to take you home. So like the good friend that I am, I did. I was exhausted and didn't want to go home after that, so I just crashed here" I explain with a shrug.

"Oh ok. Thank you for driving me home" he smiles boyishly at me.

Hopping up on the kitchen counter, he sits with his legs apart, dangling above the floor in a cute, childish manner.

"Of course. It was funny to see you like that, you're a giggly bitch when you're drunk, and really childish" I pause putting my fork down. "It was also interesting what you told me last night..."

"Was it that I wore girls panties for a day? because that was a dare!" He defends himself.

I laugh. "You wh- nevermind. It wasn't that"

"What did I tell you?" He asks calmly, though I could still sense a small amount of unease slip though his tone of words.

"A lot of things..." I state vaguely.

"Like?"

He doesn't remember anything from last night does he?

"Well..." I step closer to him. "You told me you were gay"

His face pales and his eyes widen.

Way to give away the fact that it's true Alex.

"Huh...weird, I don't know why I would say that" he tries his best to sound calm, but it's not hard to tell that he's starting to freak out.

I know his secret.

I step closer to him, so I'm now standing right in front of him. "You also said you had a crush on..." I lean closer to his face "me" I finish.

He swallows hard leaning away from me. "I was fucking drunk out of my mind last night, I probably said and did really crazy shit" he chuckles nervously.

"So you don't have a crush on the cute boy who tutors you?" I bat my eyelashes at him innocently. If only he knew what I'm about to do.

"Kinda narcissistic to call yourself cute don't ya think?"

"Those are your words, not mine" I tell him smugly, smirking at the boy in front of me.

"Oh..." he trails off simply. A minute of silence following soon after.

"You know" I step in between his legs, our bodies barely grazing each others. "You never denied it"

"What?" He asks, trying his hardest to look like I'm not affecting him. I could totally tell I was though, and I was enjoying it a lot.

"You never denied having a crush on me Alex"

"I-I-I don't" he stutters, his cheeks tinted with a shade of rosey red.

"Then why did you kiss me...twice?"

"One of them was because Rian told me to" he defends himself quickly. It's a pretty poor excuse if you ask me.

"Yeah...one of them" I state, knowing that I have a strong point. Because we both know that he just wanted to kiss me that time, no body was telling him to, he did it freely. He remains silent at my words, knowing that I'm right.

Sneakily, I put my hand on the inside of his thigh very, very slowly moving it upwards.
"I think it's true that you like me" I tell him, a devilish smirk appearing on my face.

"W-why would you think t-that?" Alex stutters, turning as red as a tomato.

"Because this is affecting you" I whisper in his ear as sexually as I can.

"It's not, n-no boy could turn me o-on. I am as straight a-as a pole" he claims breathlessly.

"So do you want me to stop?" I ask, my hand dangerously close to his crotch area. I know he doesn't want me to, I know he is loving this. He's gonna admit it. I'm gonna make him bend and break. I am going to make him admit what he told me last night I promise you that.

He swallows loudly, looking at me nervously. He's silent for a moment before he speaks up

"...no" he whispers in defeat, making direct eye contact with me.

"So are you finally going to admit that you're gay and have a crush on me?"

"...yes"

"Good" without warning I move my hand to his crotch and start palming him through his jeans. Never in my life would I think I would actually have this much confidence and be this bold. Especially with Alex of all people, but here we are.

"Fuck!" he moans quietly. It was the hottest sound I've ever heard and I wish to hear it way more in my life time.

But not today.

"Alright, well I have to get home before my parents kill me, but breakfast is on the table and I will see you Monday...alright bye" I tell him in a hurry, quickly pulling away from him and heading out the front door.

I hear him shout something that sounded like "fucker" at me as I left, making me laugh quietly to myself.

I was in the best mood today.

Alex Gaskarth likes me.

-

WHAT EVEN IS THIS CHAPTER?!?