21.

Jack's p.o.v

"OH FUCK!" I groan loudly.

"I told you not to suck so much at once" Alex points out, which is true; but I was too excited to listen to his advice. But can you blame me for being excited about this? It's been a while.

"It's so fucking good though" I wine.

Alex rolls his eyes with a small grin. "That's why you can't chug a slurpee Jack, now you have a brain freeze ya dummy"

(y'all thought...ya nasty)

"I couldn't contain myself, the last time I had a slurpee was almost three years ago when my parents took me and my sister to get a cold drink after we went to the beach"

I smile at the memory. That was a great day, we went swimming and even though I got a pretty bad sunburn, I still had a lot of fun. Me and May took turns splashing and pulling each other under the water while our parents watched from the burning hot sand that always hurt my bare feet to step on.

"We've been dating for a few weeks now and I've never heard you talk about your family before"

"Huh weird..." I trail off.

It's not that I don't want to share my personal life with Alex, because I do...it's just that I feel bad about how happy my family life is when his parents disowned him. That would be like telling a diabetic about your favorite sugary dessert.

I try to avoid the topic because it makes me feel guilty talking about it with him, as sad as that sounds.

"Why don't you tell me about them?" He suggests.

"...I-"

"Jack, just because I don't have a good relationship with my parents doesn't mean you can't tell me about the good one with yours, it doesn't bother me I promise" he smiles reassuringly at me.

Stepping forward I press a soft kiss to his lips. "We should dye your hair pink!"

Alex chuckles giving me a questioning look. "What?"

"Yeah! It will be totally fun and gay, we should do it. I mean it's already bleached, all we need is hair dye...which they sell down the road"

"You know what? Let's do it!"

Walking out of the gas station that we had gotten our drinks from, we make our way to the store that sells various hair products, our hands interlocked as we slurp what little sugary water is left in our plastic cups.

Moving our interlocked hands up to his mouth, Alex kisses the back of my hand lovingly causing me to look away with an embarrassing red blush on my face.

I really am a lucky man.

------------------------

We decided to choose a soft cotton candy pink to dye his hair. My mom helped make sure I didn't miss any spots, she's practically a pro on hair by now after dying mine and May's hair for so many years.

After we were done it was time to let the hair dye set in his hair before he has to wash it out, so we decided to cuddle and watch a movie together in my room to pass the time, which led to kissing, which led to making out, which eventually led to the present.

Nipping at Alex's neck I smile as he lets out a quiet gasp.

Laying my body fully over the shorter boy, I subtly grind my hips down onto his, my hands rubbing the inside of his thighs. His breath catches in his throat at the feeling, probably never being touched like this before.

Leaning down I smash are lips together hungrily, wanting Alex as close to my body as possible at this moment. Biting sharply on his bottom lip, the soon to be pink haired boy whimpers from the flare of pain, opening his mouth on impulse. I take this as the perfect opportunity to force my tongue into the others mouth, gaining dominance quickly from a very submissive Alex.

Slowly and carefully moving one of my hands that are on his thighs, I hover it over his crotch area before carefully starting to undo his belt.

The shorter boy jolts up at my sudden actions, pushing me off of him and jumping off my bed in the blink of an eye.

"I-I'm gonna go wash this out now" Alex mumbles, pointing to his hair.

"Alex I'm sorry if I over stepped I-"

"It's fine!" He quickly responds "I'm gonna go shower" and without another word he hurriedly shuffles out of my room.

Looking at the pink hair dye that Alex had left on my sheets while we were making out I sigh quietly to myself. What did I do?

-

Another update whoop!

Not the longest chapter but at least it's something.

Also while I was writing the first part of this chapter, freeze your brain from heathers kept playing in my head.