Chapter 8

Andrew pov
Andrew and Nicole stayed in the same hotel but separate rooms.their rooms faced each other.nicole knocked at Andrew's door "I'm coming "he replied to the knock,Andrew opened the door "Good morning "he said with a smile on his face

Nicole stared at the man in front of her as soon as Andrew opened the door,Nicole stared At his glowing muscles,his hair was wet a he was wearing a towel only"did I interrupt at all?i can see you just left the bathroom

"Oh not at all.im about to leave for a business meeting "

"Had your breakfast?"Nicole asked

"Yes,thanks for the treat,France is indeed a lovely place.their food smells so nice"he licked his lips

"Oh my gosh,do that one more time "

"Do what?"

Nicole demonstrated "the lips "

"Oh!"andrew licked his lips again "satisfied?"

"Yes,came to check on you,I will be leaving,I have a meeting to attend to right now"

"That's cool,when will you be done?"

"1pm and yours?"

"2pm,when I get back,we are gonna have lunch together and we should go to the movies"

"No problem,bye"

"Bye"Andrew closed the door and leaned on the wall with a smile on his face,"she is so cute"he said while applying spray to his armpits.when he was done spraying his armpits,he picked up the landline and phoned Ikhlas,ikhlas did not answer the first call,he called again and she answered "hello"

"Hey baby what's up?"he asked "It's Andrew "

"Of course I know you are the one"she paused for some seconds "how are you and when will you be back?"

"I'm good dear,I will be back tomorrow I promise "

"We really need to talk"Ikhlas voices changed

"Is everything alright?"andrew asked worried

"It's about us"

"Okay,I will be back tomorrow and then I will come see you"Andrew assured Ikhlas.

"Okay bye"

Ikhlas pov
Ikhlas arrives at the mall in order to get some tunes for her parents and siblings as she will be traveling to Sudan in the next four days.she came across Vanessa who happens to be busy with her shopping,she decided to say hi.she walked closer towards Vanessa and tapped on her shoulder"hey"

Vanessa turned "hi"she said with a smile on her face"how have you been?"Vanessa asked

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm also good,what brings you here?"

Ikhlas sighed "I came to get some items for my parents,I will be traveling to Sudan soon"

"Forever?"vanessa asked eagerly as if ikhlas prescence frightens her

Ikhlas stared at her "nope I'm not going forever,it's just a couple of few days and i will be back"

"Oh I thought you are leaving forever,you know after receiving the threat I thought you decided to leave forever "Vanessa observed the look on Ikhlas face"ermm...well,"

Ikhlas instantly cuts in"What threat are you talking about?"Ikhlas asked determined to find out if it was Vanessa that sent her the parcel

"Oh sorry dear,it's a slip of tongue I have got a lot in my head"

"Okay,well I have a neighbor who is getting married next week Saturday,I don't know if you are interested in giving a pre wedding photoshoot
"
"Of course I'm interested,so how do I get his or her contact ?"

Ikhlas dipped her hand into her hand bag and brings out a card.she handed the card to Vanessa "here it his card,when you give him a call,inform him that I gave you his contact"

"Okay thanks a bunch"
They both continued their conversation as Ikhlas selected what she wanted from the store,when she was done with the shopping,she paid for the purchased items and they both boarded  a taxi and they sat in it"so you are missing your boo,aren't you?"

Ikhlas smiled "yes I am,he will be back tomorrow"

"That's good"

"Yeah,So...who is the lucky man in your life?"

"No one"

"Hmmmh!are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Yes"there was silence in the car for some minutes.vanessa cleared her throat "there is really something I need to tell you,perhaps you have the right to know"

Ikhlas stared at her "What is it?"

"It's about Andrew"

Ikhlas coughed "what happened to him?"

"Well I don't know if I should tell you this,i really don't want you having problems with Andrew"

"Just say  it"

"Andrew is cheating on you"

"No..not at all..I.i mean I..no"Ikhlas replied confused

"It's the truth,he is cheating on you"

"Stop the god damm car"Ikhlas yelled at the driver

"Mam is everything okay,"the driver asked "

"Just carry on,we are dropping at st Cali,house no 6"

"Yes mam"the driver continued driving

"I can't believe this,andrew can't cheat on me"

"Men are dogs,they are so unpredictable"

"Andrew is different,and why should I even believe what you say?"

"Because I'm your well wisher,I guess"

The car stopped at Vanessa's house."come on Let's go in"Vanessa insisted

Ikhlas steppes out of the cab"I cannot believe this at all"

They got inside the house,Vanessa offered Ikhlas a glass of water "have it"

Ikhlas collected the glass of water from Vanessa "thank you"Ikhlas sipped  the water ",so andrew,s lover sent me that threat?"Ikhlas asked herself

Vanessa sits down "What threat?".
Ikhlas narrated what happened to Vanessa.vanessa goes outside to receive a parcel which she ordered online.

"I can't believe this tho"Ikhlas said.
She goes upstairs to use the rest room.as she moved up the stairs,she had tears in her eyes,she opened a door with a red handle.ikhlas gasped"ya Allah"Ikhlas was schocked to see an elderly looking man covered with blood and his face filled with beards and bushy hair.
Nicole ran upstairs and quickly picked up a hard stick and gave Ikhlas a knock on her head.ikhlas fell to the floor lying beside the door which she opened "You bitch"Vanessa yelled at Ikhlas body on the floor.