Chapter 13

Mr Robbin pov
Mr Robbin sat on his wheel chair watching Kate and Vanessa dusting the living room.he sat on the wheel chair as he ate his popcorn.
Kate walked towards Robbin,she pecked him on the cheek"you have an appointment with the doctor today honey"Kate said as she bent towards Robbin

Mr Robbin dropped the plate of popcorn he was holding on the table "you know I don't like going to the hospital"

"Come on,its for your own good"

"Please I don't want to go"he pleaded

"Don't Be So stubborn dad,I'm talking you to go and see the doctor when I'm done with the house chores,mom when is the maid gonna resume her work?"

"Next tomorrow"Kate replied. "Robbin you need to visit the hospital Okay"

"Fine if that will make you and my princess happy"he said with a smile on his face

"I will be going to the police station"

"But for what again,I thought the case was closed. I don't want the past coming into the present now"

"I just have to answer some questions dear,who knows they might reconsider their decision and give me back my job"

"I have told you already, you don't need to work as a cop"

"Then what do you want me to do,I cannot seat at home doing nothing"

"My publishing company is going down the drain, you can be the ceo since I'm not yet fit "

"Are you serious?"

"Yes honey i am,I know you love working please do me the honor and take care of my company for me"

Tears began to roll down Kate eyes "I don't know what to say"

"Why are you weeping dear?"

"After all the wrongs I had done to you...I"

Mr Robbin placed a finger on Kate lips "shhh"he made a sound"don't say that dear. I am the one who has wronged you and Vanessa,if I hadn't cheated on you and treated you badly then all these wouldn't have happened"

"Still you,I and Vanessa are at fault,you almost died in the process of torturing you"

"Please dear,let's forget about the past. Our anniversary is around the corner"

Kate gasped "I totally forgot "

"The good thing is that I remembered"

Vanessa walked down the stairs "dad we have to leave"

"Yes darling"mr Robbin replied to Vanessa

Vanessa pecked mrs Kate on the cheek.she gently pushed mr Robbin on the wheel chair as they left the house "dad I really missed you "

He smiled "I missed you too dear,aren't we using your mother's car?"

"Not at all dad,have you forgotten that the hospital is not far from home"

"Oh!so sorry dear I forgot"

"So dad are we celebrating your anniversary?"

"Of course we are"

"No you aren't dad"Vanessa stopped the moving wheel chair and came in front of her dad.she sighed "you are not celebrating your anniversary "

"But why?"

"Because I say so"

"And why do you say so?"

"Well I don't know dad"

"Okay your wish is my command"

"Very good dad,let's go"

Richie pov
Richie whistled around the hotel while playing a video game on his phone.

"It's not good to whistle"a voice said behind him

He turned "good morning Aisha"

"Morning boss"

"Oh please call me by name"

Aisha giggled "I was just pulling your legs"

"Okay so how the weekend?"

"It was okay and yours?"

"Same i was thinking,we should go to the movies today?"

"Well...i don't think that will be possible because I have a tight schedule today"

"Okay how about tomorrow?"

"Okay"

"Thank you"

Have a good day"she said with a smile as she walked towards the elevator

"Buddy how are you doing Bro?"richie freind surprising came into the hotel

"Dante it's you"andrew said before giving his buddy a hug

"You didn't inform me you would be coming to California today"

"The good thing is I am in your hotel"they both laughed

"Where are your luggage's?"

"It's upstairs already"

"You look so different"

"I know I have lost some weight,man it's work"

"I can see"

"So who is that pretty girl I saw you having a conversation with?"

"She works here and she is also my friend"

"Not bad,where is your troublesome cousin?"

"She is at home"

"Okay Bro,I will be going to my room now because I need rest.this hotel is so big "

"I know,all thanks to my uncle,let's go to your room "

"Sure"Dante put arm around richie back as they entered the lift.

"How is your career?"richie asked as they got into the lift

"It's good.beign a radiologist is not that easy bro but the good shit is that it fetches me money"

"Not bad,how is Michigan?"

"Michigan? We broke up some months back"

"I'm sorry man"

"Not to worry,there are lot of fishes in the sea"

"You still haven't changed?"richie gave Dante a light blow in the arm

"Oh please,I love women and they love me to"he winked at richie
The lift stopped moving and they both came down and walked to his room.

Do you like this chapter? Please do not forget to vote and comment. Thanks 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️❤️❤️😊💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️