Chaper 11

Andrew pov
Andrew rushed to the hospital immediately he heard that Ikhlas was hospitalized."baby are you okay?"he asked In a worried tone

"I'm okay"Ikhlas replied as she sat in the bed gently

"I think I should excuse the both of you"Aunt fridaus said as she stood up and left the ward

Andrew sat on a chair beside Ikhlas bed"what happened? I'm happy you are alive"

"I told you there was something mysterious about Vanessa"

"Vanessa?"

"Yes,when I leave here I will explain everything that happened to you"

"Okay but where is Vanessa?"

"At the station"

"Which station?"

Ikhlas sighed "police station and before you ask me which station,I have no idea"

"Okay I will be back"andrew stood up and left the room

Aunt fridaus walked in as soon as Andrew left"hope you are okay?"

"Yes I am"

"Alhamdulilah"

"I still have to leave for Sudan tomorrow "

"Not at all,I will give them a call and inform about what happened"

"No Aunt,please don''t"

"Okay fine i won't inform them but you are not leaving for Sudan tomorrow"

"Okay if you say so"

"I have something to discuss with you"

"Okay Aunt,I'm all ears"

"I see no point in you having a serious relationship with Andrew"

"I don't understand Aunt"

"I mean to say it's high time you broke up with Andrew perhaps I'm not sure he is going to convert to Islam for you"

"Aunt please,I have told you that before I go into a relationship with someone,I think about my future. I know what am doing Aunt,he loves me and I love him too"

"I hope you haven't engaged in premarital sex because you know Islam forbids it"

"Trust me Aunt,I will never engage in premarital sex"

"That is good,how is your leg now?"

"It's getting better Aunt"

"But how on earth did you come across that lady"

"It's a long story Aunt,the only good part is that I'm alive "

Nicole pov
"Vanessa what has come "Nicole raised her voice on Vanessa.she calms down immediately "What has come over you? You told me your father was dead"

"Leave me alone I don't want to talk to you"

"I'm not leaving,you still on drugs? Are you crazy"

"Nicole I'm not in the mood to talk to you at all"

"You have to be in the mood. If anything had happened to my cousin I wouldn't have spared you "

"So he is your cousin?"

"Of course he is"

"There is still an ongoing investigation on your case,you shot ikhlas,murdered your mom and tortured your own father"

"Don't judge me"

"I'm not judging you dear, I will try my best to get you out of here but you should know that the charges against you are too much. "

"Where is my father?"

"In an hospital"

"Where is your mother's corpse?"

"I buried her"

"Vanessa,I honestly don't believe you murdered your own mother,I know there is something you are hiding from me"

"I'm hiding nothing"

"Where is your mother? I know you will never hurt her because she means the world to you."Nicole stood up from the chair "my time is almost up please tell me where the hell your mother is"

"She is not dead"

Nicole quickly sat down on the chair "Why the fuck dis you tell the cops she is dead?"

"I don't know"tears began to roll Down her cheeks

"I need to know what really transpired between you and your mother"Nicole held Vanessa's hands with a warm smile on her face

"We got into an argurment, she said we should take my dad to the hospital that he needs medical attention. She still loves him after what he did to her" vanessa paused for some seconds "I got angry and took a dagger to stab father,mother got in the way and we both dragged for the dagger,she accidentally slipped and fell"

"Where is she now?"

"At the hospital,she is in a coma"

Nicole breathed a sigh of relief "at least she is not dead"

"Where is my father?"

"At the hospital,with the look of things he might end up on a wheelchair"

Vanessa laughed "i wanted him to end up in his grave "

"Don't turn so cold,when the detective comes in,I will honestly advise you to tell him the truth,you Told them you murdered your mother, do you know the implication?"

"Of course I do"

"Tell the detective the truth as soon as he comes in."

Vanessa smiled "I will "

Nicole stood up and gave Vanessa a kiss on her forehead "which hospital is your mother admitted to?"

"Maryland hospital "

"I will check on her "

"Thank you"

"Don't thank me,what are friends for? I will get you a lawyer as soon as possible". Nicole leaves the police station as she bumped into Andrew

"What a coincidence!"andrew said as soon as he bumped into Nicole

"Andrew it's you"

"Of course it's me,what brings you here?"

"I had to attend to an important issue"Nicole replied.

"Well I Came to see a friend"

"Ooo hope everything is okay"

"Yes it is,do have a nice day"

"Thank you"

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter,?please feel free to give suggestions....😊😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️