Chapter 12

Nine months later
Six months has passed since that horrible incident. Vanessa was jailed for only six months for her crimes with hard labor. She was taken to a rehabilitation center after she was released from jail. Vanessa was fully released from the rehabilitation center and started her life afresh.
Vanessa father known as mr Robbin was released from the hospital immediately after Vanessa was released unfortunately,mr Robbin ended up in a wheel chair,his wife mrs Kate who was in a coma,miraculously came out of coma just before mr Robbin was fully discharged.
Mrs Kate who was a cop was discharged from her duties as a cop for the treatment she gave to her husband whom the police department declared missing.mrs Kate asked for forgiveness from mr Robbin ,mr Robbin forgave her and Vanessa.vanessa continues her profession as a photographer.andrew forgave Vanessa for attempting to murder his beloved.....

Nicole pov
Nicole breathed a sigh of relief "I'm so happy to see you again girlfriend"Nicole said anxiously with a smile on her face

Vanessa seemed happy to see Nicole after such a long time "me too"

"So tell me how are your parents?"

"They are okay,thanks for being there for me"

"Oh please stop it,what are freinds for?"

"Gosh i really missed going for night clubs"

"Hmmmh why don't we pay one a visit?"

"Sounds interesting"

"Of course I know"

"So tell me"Vanessa dropped the glass of juice on the table beside her "who was that guy that you were talking about when you came to visit me about two or three months ago"

Nicole smiled and suddenly blushed "Well"Nicole paused for some seconds "Well there is this cute,amazing,nice,super cool guy I met some months back"

"Hmmh tell me more or wait let me guess,you like him already?"

Nicole gave Vanessa an awkward look "is like the appropriate word to use? I love him I don't like him"Nicole stood up from her seat "gosh his smile is so mind blowing"

"Have a seat,you ought to introduce me to him someday "

Nicole sat down "Sure I will,he is really cool trust me"

"So it's been a while I listened to songs, any new hit ?"

"Yes,motor sport by cardi b,Migos and the queen of rap"

"Nicki Minaj?"

"Hell Yeah!"

"I seriously need to download it but I need to change my phone"

"To which?"

"iPhone 8s"

"We can go get it now girlfriend"

"Let's leave then"

"Sure"

Andrew pov
Andrew arranged a dinner at one of the biggest hotel for Ikhlas.
Ikhlas arrived at the hotel looking gorgeous with a smile on her beautiful face.andrew walked to her as soon as she came came down from the car,he held her hand and placed a kiss on her hand"You look beautiful"he stared at her "I love your gown"

"Thanks for the compliment"

Andrew winked at her "Shall we?"

Ikhlas nodded "Sure"

Andrew took Ikhlas to the garden "it's such a beautiful view"

"I know"Andrew said as held her hand and walked her to the garden.they both sat down on their respective seats.the table was decorated with rose flowers. A male waiter quickly walked in"sir your order please"

"Before I place an order,tell the band to start their job"

"Okay sir"

"What band?"

"There "he pointed towards the band who had already started playing their amazing instruments "do you love it?"

"Yes I do,thank you"Ikhlas replied

"So what would you love to have for dinner?"

"Anything light"

He called the waiter and placed an order.
"How is Aunt?"

"She is fine,she sends her greetings"

Andrew held her hands"your birthday is next week Thursday"he winked at her,then he stared at beautiful, green, seductive eyes"I love you Ikhlas,i really do"

Ikhlas was shy to reply,she just stared at andrew and smiled "Well..."

"Excuse me,your order is here"the waiter walked in and arranged the food on the table "when he was done he smiled "enjoy your meal"he said before leaving

"Let's dig in"andrew said as he opened his food"yummy!"he exclaimed excitedly

Ikhlas stared at him "You like food"Ikhlas giggled

Andrew winked at her "I love food but not as much as I love you"

"Hmmmh,well let's eat before it gets cold"

"Sure"andrew replied as he ate from his plate"so how are your parents in Sudan"

"They are all fine,how is your dad?"

"He is also fine"

"Vanessa is back"andrew said as he ate his food

"Really?"

"Yes babe she is back"Andrew placed his fork in the table,then he sipped his coconut juice through a straw "gosh I missed her"

"Hope she is okay?"

"Yeah she is,she gave me a call earlier this evening"

"Well that's nice,I will give her a call tomorrow"

"You should,she asked of you."andrew cleaned his mouth with a tissue "I got a contract from your place of work "

"Yes I know,congratulations dear"

"Thank you"

"I'm crazy about you andrew"

Andrew smiled,"I'm more crazy about you dear"he stood up,he moved closer to Ikhlas and pecked her on her fore head.ikhlas stood up and placed her hands on his chest.

Ikhlas caressed his beards"I love you"

"I love you too"andrew said as he kissed her passionately on her lips.he held Ikhlas by her waist and kissed her deeply non stop as the sweet instrumentals were played by the band boys.ikhlas responded to the kiss so passionately that it drove Andrew to th edge.

How was the chapter??????😊😊😊😊😊😊