Chapter 01 - You're The Biggest Mush Ever

Here is the first chapter of 'You're My One and Only' Please leave a comment if you have read my story.

                                                              *****

It was late October 2014 on a dark autumn night. The young couple sat on the bench outside, wrapped up in a blanket, within each others arms, with the sound of an old Elvis record playing in the background. Ariana was fast asleep, her head rested on her boyfriends chest, his long, slender fingers intertwined with her petite fingers. He nodded his head along to the sound of the music, seeing the stars twinkling from the corner of his eye. He felt her hand open, making him aware she was awaking. She opened her eyes slowly, smiling up tiredly at the face that looked down to her.

"What time is it?" she yawned, he moved her hair away from her face gently, before checking his phone.

"It's twelve thirty, do you want to go to sleep?" He informed her letting out a loud yawn.

"Yep." She replied rubbing her eyes, he looked at her, his heart melting from the cuteness that was in front of him.

He got up leaving her under the blanket before letting out a huge stretch, turning off the record player.

"Wait, aren't you going to use those strong arms that you've been obtaining at the gym to pick me up, and then tuck me in bed." She said cheekily, giggling at him as he raised his eye brows at her.

He picked his snapback off of the floor, placing it onto his head before picking her up gently, her legs straddling over his arms.

"So strong and so handsome.." She complimented him, planting a kiss on his cheek taking the snapback off his head and putting it on her head.

"Alright, let's take the princess to the castle.." He said carrying her back into the house and then upstairs.

Once upstairs, he placed her in the bed gently, as she had fallen asleep again. He took his shirt and trousers off leaving him just in his boxers before getting into the bed beside her feeling her warm body beside him. He kissed her forehead, treasuring every moment he had with her.

"If you want to know how special you are to me, remember that you are not my number one. You are my one and only one and I will never ever let you down." He whispered, kissing her cheek lightly.

She moved almost instantly, turning to face him. "You're the biggest mush ever, and I love you so much." She whispered tiredly, her hand reaching to touch his face, them both looking deep into each others eyes.

"I love you so much." He declared moving closer to her.

"I love you more." She replied kissing his soft lips passionately.

They laid in each others arms peacefully drifting off to sleep as the night consumed.

Did you enjoy this chapter? If you did please vote and give a little bit of feedback and I will update soon.

Follow me on twitter @LongLiveJanos