Chapter 14

When I had said 'the last phase', I hadn't meant 'chapter'. Why did ya think I meant it that way xD

a/n: Spoiler Alert for the Last Jedi scene.

Welcome again (:P) to the longest chapter of the fic^^

By the second night of the new year, Arthit is back at his rented home. He is bored. He has to go back to only on the fourth and he doesn't really have anything else to do. His work is up-to-date. His friends, everyone had to leave for their work so, he couldn't stay and had to leave. Now he is at home, bored. He doesn't like idle time unnecessarily. He prepares a pot of coffee and switches on the TV, connecting the speakers. Arthit picks the futon placed in the corner of the room and unfolds it. He settles on it, his back rested against the bed, his feet propped onto the bean bag. It is gonna be a movie marathon night for him. He is going to inaugurate it withThe last Jedi. As soon as the credits roll on the screen, he checks for the restaurants on FoodPanda and places order for a large sized cheese pan pizza, gnocchi, french fries and a bottle of Coke. It should suffice him for the night. Then, he locks the screen of the phone and flicks it aside.

Here you go, movie marathon night.

*

An hour and a half pass by and there's still no trace of his pizza. Arthit is pissed. He calls the store and almost shouts into the mouthpiece but controls himself. He is hungry as fuck and is waiting for the delivery guy. If he doesn't get his food in another thirty minutes, he'll never order from that store again. Fuck New Year season and busy delivery boys.

The doorbell rings about forty minutes later and Arthit gets up, fuming. God save the Delivery bloke. He is going to be minced to pieces. He pulls the bolt with a jerk and opens the door. It is Kongphob at the door and not the Delivery Boy and Arthit slams the door shut and stomps back to his place, his heart beating loudly.

Wait. That was Kongphob.

He slammed the door on Kongphob.

Kongphob is at the door.

The doorbell rings loudly again and Arthit startles. He stares at the door, eyes wide. It rings one more time.

Go away.

There's no reply and no ringing bell. Did Kongphob? What the fuck, he is such an idiot. He is just dying of hunger and mad on both Kongphob and Ruam Rudee*'s staff and Arthit doesn't really think well when he is on an empty stomach.

He scrambles to his feet and rushes to open the door and Kongphob isn't there.

  Shit. Kongphob left. 

Stupid. Stupid, stupid Arthit Rojnapath. What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Arthit goes back to his futon and sits down listlessly. No food, no Kongphob. Great.

He continues watching as Rey and Kylo face each other off on the screen, his anger gone. This is what happens when he wants something. Doesn't think before doing something and loses it.  He has no idea why he didn't get the pizza either.

*

Arthit wakes up with a start. He rubs his eye with his hand, squinting. What? He blinks his eyes rapidly. What woke him up? Last Jedi's begun again and is playing from the start.