Chapter 24

This fic hasn't been dropped. I am really sorry if it seemed like that. I barely have time outside of work. Sitting down and typing any fic is almost like 'luxury' I can't seem to afford.

Kongphob leaves the pool area with Arom, laughing at her jokes. She is hilarious. Wad had told him so before. He gets why Wad likes P'Prem's family so much too.

"But what help did you need exactly? I don't think they'd mind extending our reservation by 24 hours but I don't think we can stay longer." Kongphob says, frowning not wanting to disappoint his friend and his husband. He is about to apologise but she stops him.

"No, that's not what I need help with."

"No?" Kongphob cocks his head, confused. "Then what?"

"I just wanted to apologise. My older brother can be an oblivious twit. I wish he'd stop being an ass sometimes."

"What are you talking about?"

She jabs a thumb towards the direction they came from and says, "That- what happened there? I got eyes and I can tell you and P'Arthit are sharing a villa not because that was a convenient arrangement- I mean, it was but not just."

"I thought it was as obvious as the daylight?"

"My family isn't particularly known for their brightness." She rolls her eyes. "I'll tell P'Prem and others to lay off you two."

Kongphob squints. "If your entire family thinks Arthit and that cousin of yours are together, why don't you?"

"Because, like I said, I have eyes and besides, P'Wad has told me already." Kongphob raises an eyebrow at her. "Last year at the wedding, I said some stupid things."

"Like?"

"If you don't remember then forget it." She shrugs and pats him on the shoulder."

"Kongphob!" 

They turn around to see Arthit running towards them.

"What about the date your brother mentioned?" Kongphob asks Arom.

"Isn't it good then that P'Arthit is here to answer your question?"  She gives him a thumbs up gesture and pointedly walks away from them.

"Why did you leave?" Arthit is panting.

"I thought it was obvious."

"I can explain."

"There's no need to."

"Kong-"

"I have a meeting to attend, Arthit. I am going back." Kongphob had decided to skip the meetings scheduled for today earlier but he's going back now. He isn't lying about that but Arthit looks sceptical.