2. Everytime I try to make you smile, you go & start feeling sorry for yourself

An: Here's an update :)

I hope you are all doing well. I have a lot of plans for this story and am excited to finally see this story taking off. If you haven't already please be sure to follow me to keep updated on this story and all my other stories coming.

Please be sure to share the book, vote and comment. I would really appreciate it.

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Craig's POV

...

The school year had ended a couple of weeks ago and Tweek was still mad at me. I didn't know what was going on with him. I tried going over to his house, but his parents kept saying he wasn't home.

I looked around and no one had seen him so I just gave him some space. I walked by Starks Pond just to relax. I was looking at the lake with the ice beginning to form again. Yesterday Kenny jumped in the pond for twenty bucks because Cartman made a bet.

I was planning on asking Kenny about how I should break up with Tweek. Every time I ask him he always says that I'm gay and just haven't realized it yet. I just tell him to go suck Butters off and leave me alone in the end. Tweek and I don't have a thing for each other. Ever since we came out Tweek had gotten much more closer to Kenny and Butters as so did I. We sometimes went on "Double Dates" with each other note I quote it because Tweek and I aren't technically together.

As I was having this whole argument with myself at the pond I felt someone sit next to me. I turned to see a brunette with a green jacket sitting next to me.

"Hi Craig" The girl smiled.

"Hey Heidi" I smiled. She was pretty cute. Her long hair and really dark brown eyes really had an affect on me.

"What's wrong? You seem down." She said.

"Nothing. Just that Tweeks upset with me" I said.

"Awh Why?" She asked.

"I kind of said something mean to him without thinking. It's just I know this might sound bad but i want to break up with him." I blurted out.

"What why?" She said shocked.

"I want to see other people. I don't know how to break it to him? You know. It's been difficult" I said.

"Why would you want to break up though. You two have been together since we were kids! You both are practically made for each other. Plus why would you want to see other boys. There aren't any other gay guys besides Kenny and Butters." She said.

"Wait! Do you want to swing with them?" She said.

"What?! No No No. I don't want to swing with them" I said.

"I don't want to see other boys. I want to see girls." I blurted out.

"Oh" She said.

"You aren't gay then?" She asked.

"No. Bi." I said. I had to say bisexual to ease into it. I cant just come out and say I'm straight if I've been in a fake homosexual relationship for the past seven years. It could shock or confuse so many people. No matter what Tweek and I were role models to a lot of the younger kids. I don't want to be known as the fake gay kid who probably inspired a lot of kids to come out of the closet just for Tweek and I to be a fraud.

"Oh. Well just talk to him. If you ever just want to talk here's my number. Call me if you ever need me." Heidi smiled as she began to walk away.

I stood for a few minutes trying to process what just happened. Did I just get a girls number? To be exact Heidi Turners number? I know this is totally stupid, but I'm pretty satisfied with myself right now even though Tweeks mad at me.