21. Tell Me How It Feels Sittin Up There?

AN: I am currently dying rn because for some reason I got sick a week before finals and now im scared its going to ruin my studying T-T

OK QUICK QUESTION REGARDING THIS STORY. Thoughts on Tweek singing Without Me by Halsey!??!? because I am living for the concept.

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweeks Pov

...

"Tweek get ready for school, We are driving you today" My mom said as she knocked on my door.

I have been home for about a week. For those whole seven days I have been locked in my room just sobbing about what had happened. Apparently after the whole incident Pete had to stop his tour mid way before going to Europe since of the whole cop problem. His manager said it was best to just to a break from the publics eyes since it was all over the news and even trending on twitter a video of him getting tackled by the cops.

I ruined their bands tour! He was having so much fun and he risked it all for me.

Ever since I had gotten back I was given a new phone with a tracker for everywhere I go and apparently today I have a meeting with PC Principal to discuss where I am for the year since I was gone for months. I honestly don't even care anymore because when I turn 18 next summer I'm leaving for good.

Technically today is my first day actually leaving my room. I haven't even decided what I am going to do when I enter that terrible school.

I was afraid. I don't have anyone there anymore. I felt a couple of tears coming down. Daniel had to go back home with his parents after lying. I don't even want to see Craig either! We haven't seen each other in months!

I grabbed something simple for an outfit. Black skin tight ripped jeans with an oversized pink sweater. I decided to just start using all the clothes Pete had gotten me and a few tips he had given me to better myself since he said I was really cute.

I left my long bangs on my face so I wouldn't have to look anyone in the eyes when going.

I don't know how I am going to survive until the summer.

...

It was nine o'clock and the first period had already went by when my parents and I pulled up to the front of the school. My dad parked the car when my mom opened the door for me to get out and that's when I heard the bell ring.

"Great everyones going to be In the hallways when I go in" I groaned.

"Don't worry sweetie we got you" My mom said as he grabbed me closer.

Even though I left, I still feel bad that I put my parents through this. I have mixed emotions on how I should feel about them right now. I decided to just leave them be and just keep my distance a bit even though it technically wasn't their fault. It was Kenny and Butters.

I gulped as I didn't know what awaited me from beyond the front doors with groups of high schoolers stares of judgement and whispers on me.

I walked up the stairs as I was getting a bit anxious like I used too. I took a deep breath with my parents behind me as I slowly opened the doors. I looked up from my feet as I saw that the hallways were empty.

I sighed with relief until I saw a familiar office lady walk up to us as she was walking by.

"Oh hello Tweek. We are glad you are back. Hello Mr. & Mrs, Tweek." She smiled.

We all smiled and nodded.

"PC Principal is holding an assembly on anxiety for the students. I can escort Mr. Tweek there don't worry" she smiled.