14. The Fame & Riches Earned, With You Id Watch Them All Be Burned

An: Suprise Another Update :)

How is your summer? Are you in summer if not how is school :)

I'm sorry this is seriously turning into a Pete/Tweek story, but trust me it isn't

I'm sorry this is seriously turning into a Pete/Tweek story, but trust me it isn't. I promise!

Am I the only one starting to ship this? No only me ... okay

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweeks Pov

...

"Fake relationship for the town?" Pete looked confused.

"Trust me my town is a fucked up place I'm sure you wouldn't believe half the shit that has went down" I sighed.

"Wait so he just left you, like you said before. They actually ended up getting together?" Henrietta said.

"Yes" I responded

"And he chose her over you?" Michael added.

"Yes" I answered.

"What a douche" Pete crossed his arms.

"Agreed" Frickle added.

"But he is straight though. So you really can't blame him." Pete said.

"That is true Tweek. You can't force someone to like you. Especially if it's not even in his gender preference." Michael said.

"Unless that asshole is in denial" Frickle scoffed.

"I mean he could be. If he stayed that close to Tweek for years I'm sure there has had to been feelings to this relationship eventually. You're not to blame Tweek for falling for him. It's your fucked up so called Creek fans. They put your through this heartbreak" Michael said.

"Lets talk about something else. I'm tired of talking about this Craig dude" Pete said.

"Also Tweek, I don't think we can let you stay dude. This is something serious. What if the cops find us and arrest us or even Daniel!" Henrietta said as the mention of Daniels name made him look up from the table of food he was digging into with Frickle.

"Please. I really want to stay with you all. I'll help you all set up and clear out! I won't be smooching of living with you all! I promise I'll help!" I said.

"It's not that Tweek. The cops is a huge thing that can't hurt us" Michael said.

"We would love to let you come with us" Michael added.