8. All I Ever Wanted Was You

AN: Hope Everyone is having a wonderful day :)
Sorry. This is going to be a short chapter.
I'm going to please need everyone reading this story to answer the following questions at the end of the chapter please ❤️

PLEASE READ THE QUESTIONS AT THE END I NEED THE READERS OPINIONS

It's really important

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweeks Pov

...

It pisses me off how Craig's all happy with Heidi.
I'm here stuck alone with most of my old friends not even wanting to talk to me. I mean they did, but soon would get a really awkward vibe since they hung out with Craig. I didn't care as much. It still was irritating though. I wanted to just scream at the top of my lungs these past two weeks. The days have seemed to be getting longer and longer.

Everyday I would come home everyday as a depressed soul moping in my bed. As I waited for a text message from a person that didn't even have my phone number. I stared at my phone endlessly searching google on updates on him.

Last night I checked someone had uploaded a video of him front row. He honestly looked amazing. At least in my eyes.

Pete was seriously an emo god.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Kenny looking at me concerned.

"Umm Tweek? Craig's walking over here" he said.

"He's what!" I quietly yelled because I had sat on the opposite side so my back would be faced towards them. I didn't want to have to see that shit anymore.

I soon felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Can we talk" Craig said.

"Um" I said not knowing whether or not I wanted to answer.

"It's really important Tweek" he said.

"Um okay" I said getting up from my seat.

I followed him as he was leading us out of the cafeteria into the empty hallway.

"You wanted to talk" I said not knowing how I should even feel at this very moment. I had other things on my mind. I haven't even thought about this whole situation since I met Pete.

"I wanted to forgive you for the other time. I got a bit out of hand and I realize that now. I want us to still be best friends Tweekster." He smiled as I looked up at him. I was confused. Forgave me?

"I wanna be your friend still Tweek. Heidi and I agreed that we should be friends" he said.

Heidi and I? The fuck. Why is she in this? He shouldn't have to go through Heidi to be my friend? She's the one who fucking broke us up! All because this idiot thinks he likes her.

"Oh there you guys are! I'm so glad you two made up. Babe you're such a sweetheart" Heidi said as she walked through the double doors.

"I'm glad too baby" he said as he walked up to her and kissed her.

I wanted to cry. I felt all this bottled up anger for no reason right now. I hated Craig. I hated Heidi. I just hated everyone right now. These assholes.

Jesus now I know how Cartman feels all the time.

I gritted my teeth. I held my fists tight trying to hold back the tears. I wanted to cry so badly. I needed to get out of here.

"I didn't even fucking say I forgave you! You said forgive me as I fucking did anything! I DIDNT DO SHIT! I DONT FORGIVE YOU AND I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND! I DONT WANNA BE HER FRIEND, YOU DAMN HOME WRECKER! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" I yelled.

"TWEEK! WHAT THE HELL! DUDE WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS!" Craig yelled.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK BOTH OF YOU" I said as I walked back into the cafeteria.

As I entered the cafeteria it was dead silent with everyone's eyes on me. I'm done with this crap. I headed towards Kenny and Butters to grab my bag and stormed out of the cafeteria. I decided to just leave school completely. I went straight home. The walk home led me to think of how my life was going. I've been nothing, but sad since Craig and I broke up. I was only happy with Pete.

My mind was made up. Im done with this stupid half ass town. Tonight I'm leaving for good.

No more Craig.
No more Heidi.

And no more pity stares! I'm going to find Pete. He's in LA. I'm calling my cousin Daniel so we can go find him.

My poor parents are going to be sad. I'm going to tell them once I'm settled.

I promise mom and dad. I'm going to be okay.

Goodbye South Park.

For good.

AN

PLEASE ANSWER QUESTIONS 💓

- If Tweek Were a singer. What genre would he be?

- List songs that you would think he would sing. List at least 5 minimum please ❤️ Wanna know people's thoughts.

- List songs Pete would sing ❤️ 5 songs minimum