3. My Heart Melted To The Ground And Found Something New

AN: Sorry it took so long to update! I wanted to make sure there were no mistakes because I hate when I see mistakes later on after the chapter is published.

Also has anyone seen love Simon? I seriously loved it! I read the book and I honestly preferred the book tbh.

Which do you prefer?

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Craig's Pov

...

I took a deep breath as I knocked on the door. As moments passed as I heard the doorknob began to turn I looked up to reveal a beautiful brunette behind the wooden door. She wore her hair down straight. Her bangs evenly cut in a straight line right above her eyebrows showing off her fresh face of makeup. She wore a pink sweater that looked the same length as a dress. He legs wrre covered in black skin tight leggings with white snow boots. An interesting yet beautiful outfit.

"H-Heidi. You look amazing" I blushed nervously trying to not look nervous.

"Aw thanks Craig. Listen are you sure you wanna hang out especially when you and Tweek aren't on talking terms right now" she asked.

"No don't worry about Tweek. He won't mind" I lied. I honestly didn't know how the blonde would feel. An unsettling feeling in my stomach made me think something might happen. I shrugged it off.

"Shall we head to my car now" I smiled as I laid my hand out for her to take. Heidi giggled as she took my hand in hers and began walking to the vehicle sitting outside her home. I opened the door for her to get in. Momentarily as she got in I shut the door and walked to the drivers seat. I got in taking a deep breath hoping tonight would go well.

"Nice car Craig" Heidi said.

"Thanks. Dad bought it brand new for me" I said with a proud smile. My father and I had always bonded through cars and him buying me one made is bond even more. We sometimes spend our Saturday's or Sunday's, sometimes maybe even both just checking the cars. My dad added a radio in his old mustang from college just last weekend. I helped him install it. Thomas and I had a weird relationship. He wasn't that much of an emotional person. Pretty much explains where I got my emotionless personality. He wasn't really a feelings type of guy.

Back when Tweek and I first "came out". He had a meltdown since he wasn't very approving of it as my mother and Tweeks parents were. He slowly began to accept it to the point in pretty sure he enjoys Tweeks presence around the house. When we were growing up Tweek would always have panic attacks in the middle of the night. Thomas would wake up and have Tweek sit down with him in the kitchen as he took his medications.

He probably thought as Tweek as his own. I wouldn't be surprised if my family and his expected us to get married once we graduate high school. It was just one of those things were we don't talk about, but you can feel the idea in the room. All of this thinking made me feel a bit bad for what I was doing. Maybe Ruby's reaction was just the beginning. How are my parents going to react once they find out Tweek and I are done for good? I shrugged my thoughts off; I decided to pay attention to the hot girl next to me.

"So where are we going?" Heidi asked.

"Movie" I said as I concentrated on the road.

"Ah nice. What movie are we seeing?" She asked.

"Fifty shades of grey" I said.