11. Its Getting Darker Yet I Still Am Carrying On

An: Surprise! I lied! It's a triple update!!! ☺️❤️

Please be sure to share the book and interact in the story babies 💕 I love reading your comments

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Craig's POV

...

Why did Tweek have to be a dick like that yesterday.

God he fucking pissed me off. He had no right! Heidi wanted us to do a nice thing, but no he had to go and ruin it.

I was talking to Heidi about it and she told me that she feels that he has a right to be mad. Apparently Tweek still has feeling for me, which she said is understandable because of our long relationship.

The only problem is that we were never together!

Maybe he did like me. That can be the only explanation on why he's been acting like this whenever Heidi is around.

Was Tweek actually gay?

I'm totally fine with that. It's just weird at the fact that I was doing stuff to him in front of others with him. Did he like it.

Something about me thinking about all the times I kissed his cheek or rubbed our noses together left me red.

Why was I blushing!

This is just weird.

Today in school was boring. It was consisted of stupid teachers talking with me flipping them off and getting after school detention. Which they knew I wasn't even going to attend anyways.

"Hey Craig. You wanna go get some coffee after school" Clyde nudged me as the teacher talked.

"Sure, Im bringing Heidi" I said.

"Never said you couldn't" he said.

"Cool" I said. Clyde likes Heidi since she's friends with Bebe, but sometimes I think he wants me to get back with Tweek. He's my best friend besides Tweek and Token. Clyde's a bit different though. I go way back with him even past third grade. I met him in kindergarten. I could tell something was bugging Clyde.

I wanted to ask him. I already knew he was going to say he missed Tweek.

School soon ended when Clyde, Bebe, Heidi, Token and I went to Tweek Bros. I was hoping this wasn't going to be awkward since this was my ex best friends store. I don't even know what his parents think of me now. More than likely hate me.

We walked in to see only Tweeks dad was working. His mother must be at home.

"Welcome to Tweek Bros coffee, where each drink is crafted with love." Tweeks dad said as we say in a booth.

"I'll go get us some drinks" Clyde said.

"I'll help" Heidi smiled as she went with Clyde.

"So Craig. We heard about yesterday" Bebe said next to Token.

"Yea. Tweek looked pissed off dude" Token added.

"I don't want to talk about it guys" I said looking down at my lap.

"Are you sure now because when Tweek and you fight it's not this bad. Well minus the fact that you dumped him for Heidi" Token said.

"Yea. You two need to make up already" Bebe said.

"I trie-" I was saying as someone busted through the door. A few cop cars ran drove down the street fast.

"MR.TWEEK HURRY TO YOUR HOUSE SOMETHING HAPPENED!" Kenny yelled as he started running towards Tweeks home with Butters.

We all then dropped everything thing we were doing to see what was going on including Mr.Tweek. He sprinted out of the store to see why there was a million police cars going towards his house.

Most of the teenagers ran to see wha had happened. Including some parents in the neighborhood. Since it was a small town everyone was nosy to see what was going on. We might get a lot of crazy shit that happens here, but nothing can beat something like this.

Our group had reached the Tweeks home when we saw Tweeks mother on the ground sobbing. My heart practically broke into pieces. She's like a second mother to me for all these years. To see her cry like that really got to me.

"What do you think is going on?" Clyde said scared.

"It has to be something with Tweek" Token said gripping his hands into fists.

"Do you think he died! Why is there so many police cars" Bebe said worried.

No. This can't be happening. Not to Tweek. I actually felt tears in my eyes. Just imagining Tweek lying on the ground lifeless. I ran through the crowd of people trying to get to Tweeks parents.

"What's going on!" I said as I felt my group of friends right behind me stop as I did.

"OH CRAIG!" Mr's.Tweek sobbed into my shoulder.

"TWEEKS MISSING! HAVE YOU SEEN HIM" she cried.

"We think he must of disappeared between yesterday evening to right now. We didn't see him yesterday only except when he left to school. We assumed he went to bed early since we didn't see him. Mrs. Tweek came home so she could talk to Tweek. He never showed. She called the school and said he's been gone since yesterday. Apparently he ran out?" Mr.Tweek said.

I gulped. I'm just glad there's a sign he's alive. Yet he's missing.

"Do you think he ran away" Kenny said walking past everyone.

"The cops thinks that what might have happened since most of his stuff is gone. Including a few of my travel bags" Mr.Tweek said.

"Shit" I whispered.

"Why would Tweek leave. Without any money or anything." I said.

"Well He's been really sad since you know what you two did" Mr.Tweek scoffed. He pointed to Heidi and I.

"Richard please this is not the time" Mrs.Tweek said pulling her husband with her inside.

Was this my fault.

I felt a few tears rolling down my eyes. I turned around to see my family staring at us with horrified faces. My friends looked frightened at the fact Tweek was missing. There's a possibility he could be dead.

I saw Ruby look at me with the biggest death glare of all. My father was crying as my mother was comforting him.

I looked at the ground as I ran off. Ignoring the yells of all my friends I ran into the woods where Tweek and I carved our names when we were younger. I slid down on my knees beside it as I began balling my eyes out.

It was my fault! This is all my fault! I shouldn't have let Tweek go! He wouldn't have ran away! His parents wouldn't be so scared. My family wouldn't be so hurt. My friends wouldn't be so divided. Everything would have stayed normal if my dumbass didn't try to change things.

" GOD FUCKING DAMMIT" I yelled as I punched the tree causing a few cuts to go across my knuckles causing them to bleed. I buried my face in my knees sobbing as I thought.

Where are you Tweek Tweak!