15. You Got Me Feeling Emotions, Im Looking For This Way More

An: Should I make a playlist for the songs that Pete's band will sing?

Also I highly recommend, When I Was King By One Ok Rock. Trust me it's going to have a huge impact in the story.

Big things are coming for Craig and the gang :)
I'm sorry it's short but trust me it's worth it :) it's a filler

Anyways
Enjoy :)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Craig's Pov

...

It was January 15th. Ten days before my birthday. I was a bit excited since I would be turning 18. Tweek was still missing. School just got back from winter break too. It was weird though. Usually the Tweek would leave on a holiday vacation, but this time they just sit in there house. They are hardly in the coffee shop. They usually just have someone come tell them how its going.

Lately there has been this strange male in a black trenchcoat walking in and out of their home. I wondered who he was since I dont think I have ever seen him around South Park before. The great thing is that Tweeks parents have recently been going outside for walks. They are slightly starting to cope with the fact that their child is missing. I too have been trying to deal with it. I don't know where my best friend is.

Recently I've been looking at the things that I secretly took from Tweeks room when his mom let me in. I've pretty suprised to admit that I liked the CD Tweek had. All I know is that the band Tweek has been listening too before he left has became one of my most favorite bands too. I just spend all my time listening to their music in my room. It makes me happy because I feel closer to Tweek when I do; knowing Tweek enjoyed them as well.

I remember back when he and I would argue about our differences in music which didn't make sense since we both loved rock and so. It's just that I was more into a certain side of bands versus Tweek with a whole other side of bands. So we would argue on what to listen to when alone together. It was cute bickering though. He seemed to always get his way because I couldn't say no to him. Not with his adorable face.

Wait. What?

I just ignored myself as I just thought about what I just said. Adorable face huh. Well I think I'm pretty comfortable in my sexuality to admit he's a bit adorable. No big deal.

Heidi told me that for my birthday I'm going to get a very special surprise. I'm pretty excited to see what it's going to be.

Apparently I'm going to love it.

~

Tweeks Pov

...

"Pete" I said as I walked with him to the tour bus.

"Yea?" He said as he looked at me.

"Thank you so much for these past couple of months. Like really I enjoyed them so much. Also thank you for the singing lessons you gave me. It really improved my moice! Now I was just wondering if you would teach me or anyone from the band to play an instrument" I confessed as I closed my eyes scared of Pete's reaction.

"Oh? An instrument huh?" he said smiling.

"Would you like to take some more lessons from the band?" He said as my face looked at him with a smile.

"Yes! I would love that" I said happily accepting his offer.

"Huh maybe I might bring you on stage one of these shows to sing with me" he chuckled.

"Ahhh no that would be terrifying" I screeched pulling my hair a bit at the thought of all those people staring at me wondering who the hell I was.

"Tweek. I have to ask you something and I need you to be honest" Pete said.

"When are you planning on going back to South Park. Its been a couple of months already I know you don't want to say it in front of the others, but you need to think realistically about this. Your parents must be worried sick dude. Think of how your mother must feel." Pete said looking at me.

"I honestly don't know. I just left in spite of anger. Now I don't know what I'm going to do" I said looking down a bit sad. I never did think of how this could have impacted my parents. Even Butters! jesus I dont even know how to feel now.

"Don't worry you'll eventually do the right thing. Just don't take too long to do it, now come on everyone's done packing up. We're heading to the hotel" he said dragging me with him.

I guess Pete is fine with me staying here. For now I suppose.