19. We Had Everything

AN: Yay Here We Go :D

I'm so sorry that I keep taking long! College has been kicking my ass :( I am taking two math classes and omfg I suck at math so bad xc I think I failed my math test so RIP also I got a MacBook Pro so I'm going to try to update because before I used my familys computer or my phone. I was scared my mom might see my wattpad so now I don't have to worry as much!!!

Anyways

Enjoy x

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Kenny's Pov

...

We arrived at this huge stadium where there was millions of cars! The lines to just get in where ridiculous!

Do people actually wait in these long lines for these people!

"Kenny, Butters. What are you doing?" Mrs.Tweek questioned as she saw us get in line.

"What do you mean Mrs.Tweek?" I asked confused.

"No. Sweetie. We are going through backstage. We have a cop with us. So they will have to let us backstage" she responded.

"Oh" I should have thought about that.

"Come on" she gestured as Butters and I ran to catch up with them.

We reached at door that said backstage all the way in the back of the whole place. It has three security guards that looked really mean. Butters grabbed onto my arm as we approached them since they were all taller than us. Also really buff so I can't blame him for being intimated. Butters and I were twigs compared to these beasts.

"No backstage access." The middle on blurted out.

"I'm a police officer. We need to speak with the band. I'm looking for this kid" the police officer said pulling out his badge along with a photo of Tweek.

"Oh that's Tweek. He's so sweet" one of the guards smiled.

"Who are these people then" he pointed to us and Tweeks parents.

"We're Tweeks parents!" Mr.Tweek stated.

"Oh yea. He looks so much like you two" a guard chuckled.

"He's a minor and he ran away! We're here to take him home" Tweeks mother said.

"He's a minor?" A guard said shocked.

"He's 17!" Tweeks Mom explained.

"Shit. Someone's gonna get in trouble" a guard said as I assumed he realized why there was a cop.

"Here. Go in and make a left and it should lead you to the managers office. Go talk to him" the guard said as he opened the door.

We all rushed in going exactly where he said. There was a door that read in bold black letters "mangers office" that wasn't hard.

"Can I help you?" The blonde older male looked at us wondering who all these people were.

"SPD. I demand you take me to see the band performing tonight. They have been harboring a runaway minor for the past couple of months!" The guy said as he pulled out his badge.

"What are you talking about? I have with them on tour and we don't have a minor with us!" He said getting frustrated since he thinks we were wasting his time.

"You have our son Tweek Tweak! Look!" Mr.Tweek yelled as he pulled out his phone to show a photo.

"That's Tweeky! He's 19 what are you talking about!" He said confused.