9. Give Me All Of Your Time, Give Me All Your Attention

AN: Thank for all those who responded to the questions on the previous chapter 💕

I love all the suggestions! I learned a couple of new songs because of you all 💕

I'm working on something big for this story, please stay patient with me. I promise ❤️

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweeks POV

...

Tonight was the night.

Earlier when I had gotten home from school i took at least an hour to debate my plan. I planned it out to see if it was even a reasonable thing to do.

I decided on leaving to find Pete. This whole down is depressing me more and more everyday. Also Craig and Heidi pissed me off at school today so that's been fueling this fire in me for the past couple of hours.

I called Daniel and told him everything. He said he was completely fine with running away to find Pete with me. Except he wasn't running away since he told his parents that he was going to visit his grandmother in LA as for I don't have any permission.

Im almost eighteen anyways so they shouldn't care. I'm not planning on telling my parents since I haven't even told them about what happened over the summer. They don't even know who Pete is. Sadly they will be heartbroken by the evening tomorrow to see I was never home to begin with. I just really hope they will understand. Especially my mother. I'm afraid she'll take it the hardest since we're so close. All three of us are, but I'm sure my mom will take it 100% more harder than my father. I would most definitely tell them if I already knew they would be against the idea completely.

They'll think it's just me going through a phase since Craig and I supposedly broke up. Another thing that's been hard is they don't know the truth on how him and I weren't really together and I was completely in love with him during the lie. Now he's moved on with some skank and I'm left alone depressed.

Please tell me how to even explain that to your parents.

Anyways Daniel should be getting here in a couple of minutes. I was lucky he got a brand new car for his high school graduation last year. Luckily he was old enough to just take off with no questions asked. Just besides the grandmother half lie, since we will be staying with her just longer than expected.

I looked out my window with my two dufflebag that was just full of all my stuff from clothes to bathroom essentials. I saw Daniels black truck pull up. He honked twice causing me to get scared waving him to stop before he woke up my parents.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I mouthed to him as I waved to catch his attention.

I threw my bags out the window form Daniel to get out of his car to grab to toss in the trunk.

"Come on! Before someone sees us!" He whispered loudly.

"Jump!" He whispered.

"No! I'm afraid!" I trembled. I just assumed I would always just use the front door. Then it hit me that it would wake up my parents so I was out of options.

"Jump you idiot! Hurry!" He whispered as he saw my neighbors turn on their lights.

"Why are you wearing all black you dumbass" I whispered.

"IS THIS REALLY A TIME TO BE QUESTIONING MY FASHION CHOICES!" He yelled quietly.

I sighed ignoring him as I began to close my eyes and jump from the second story of my house.

Luckily I landed on something. All I heard was a yell from Daniel as I looked down to see Daniel lying in the snow.

"You idiot! Get off of me!" Daniel yelled quiet as he pushed me off causing my face to land straight into the snow.

"Hurry get in! We need to hurry!" He said as he sprinted to his vehicle. I followed him, the minute I closed my door he stepped on the gas pedal and we were out of there.

"Thank you so much for doing this for me Dan" I said.

"No problem! Its been a while since I've visited my grandmother. She's not getting any younger you know" he chuckled.

"Don't say that! She's a wonderful lady! I haven't seen her in years though" I sighed.

"I bet she'll be excited to see you! She always asks my mom about you" he said.

"Anyways, How are we even going to find Pete? I thought you didn't get a chance to get his number?" Daniel asked.

"He plays a show at the house of blues in downtown LA. I was thinking we could try to wait in the back to see if he'll get there to set up" I said.

"What if he doesn't! We need a backup!" He said.

"Then we are just going to have to sneak in then" I sighed knowing Daniel was right.

"I really hope the first plan works Tweek because I can't afford to get arrested for sneaking in.

"What about your parents?" He asked.

"Sadly I didn't tell them" I said quietly.

"You what! You didn't mention that part to me on the phone you dick!" He said hitting my shoulder.

"Hey! I bruise easily asshole! I know I didn't because you wouldn't have came all this way if I would have said that!" I said rubbing my now probably bruised arm.

"Well duh! This can be counted as kidnapping! I don't want to go to jail you idiot!" He said.

"It's not kidnapping if I'm running away you dummy" I said knowing what I said didn't make sense.

"I hate you" he sighed.

"Yea yea. Just shut up and drive!" I said.

"We need to stop to get something to eat because we got a long drive ahead of us." He laughed.

"Should I put some of Pete's music on?" I smirked.

"Go for it!" He laughed.

"We say tonight" We sang as the song played
No going back
Nothing seems right
Stuck in the past
When am I, when am I
Gonna start living?
When am I, when am I
Gonna move on?
When am I, when am I
Gonna kill this feeling?
When am I, when am I
Gonna stop this dreaming?
" WHEN I WAS KING " Daniel and I shouted.
I was king
"We had everything" We shouted

[ By ONE OK ROCK - I Was King ]
[ This songs going to be important later on ;) ]

We played songs for the rest of the night blasting so many different bands. I'm glad I chose to do this with Daniel. He's seriously been helping me these past few months through out all of this. I'm so grateful. He's taking me to find Pete! He could have tatted me out to my parents or just ignored my call, but no! He chose to come with me on this journey.

Who knows what the future has planned for us.