4. If I Had A Million Dollars, Would That Make You Stay?

An: I'm sorry I haven't updated. I did say before though that this story wasn't going to be updated like I did " A Change In Heart" since I am focusing on my other story "Roses" since I owe it to the readers.

Until then next update
Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Craigs POV

...

I made it back to my house luckily at ten. Tweek wasn't waiting outside so I assume my parents let him in. I debated whether I really wanted to do this. Then again I already went through with the idea. A date with Heidi Turner. Who would have thought?

Maybe one day it will be Heidi Tucker?

No I can't be thinking that far ahead. I haven't even had a first kiss yet even slept with her. Now the biggest event in this mountain town is about to explode. Nothing can have prepared me for what's about to come. Who knows what will happen once Tweek hears what I am doing. He shouldn't care anyways? I'm letting him go free aren't I? He can finally get himself a girlfriend. He won't be stuck in a boring fake relationship anymore. We can do double dates maybe.

I opened the door with my key to the house to reveal my parents sitting on the couch with Ruby.

"Craig, Tweeks upstairs" My mother said.

I nodded as I proceeded up the stairs to have Ruby stare me down with her very upset face. Has she told my parents where I was? Do they even know what I am about to do? The signs of their blank faces doesn't give me any clue. My mother would probably feel a bit hurt, the one I'm worried about is my father. He loves Tweek. Something about him makes my dad become more of an actual parent to be honest.

I reached the hallway to turn the knob into my room. My heart was racing that the fact that my soon to be fake exboyfriend would hopefully not stop being my best friend.

"Tweek" I said instantly to see the sloppy unbuttoned correctly blonde boy sitting on my computer desk chair spinning.

"Hey Craig" he smiled with a bright happy face. He sometimes reminded me of Butters. Except with the random outburst when something makes his anxiety skyrocket to the stars. He was a fragile soul. Don't get me wrong the kid can fight. Trust me I would know. Its just Tweek was Tweek.

You know? He wasn't some guy you could make cry. He was something I'd protect from the world and couldn't care who would hurt me. As long as Tweek was safe.

I guess that's what best friends are for.

"Hey Tweek. Listen we need to talk" I shrugged scratching the back of my head trying to avoid eye contact with the blonde.

"No wait. I'll talk" he said.

"I'm sorry for getting upset with you Craig. Maybe I overreacted to the way you worded being stuck with me" he said.

"I wanted to apologize. I bought you a gift. I know it's nothing important today for us. I just wanted to apologize" he said as he smiled, but quickly turned around to see if his anxiety was right about feeling something behind him.

Why is he being like this. Why are you being so sweet Tweek. I don't want this to hurt you. Sigh.

"Tweek" I sighed.