16. We Have A Problem, I Think I Love You

AN: ahhh I'm sad because we're so close to the real action. It's crazy because I've had this story planned since the middle of writing A Change In Heart. I'm already excited for my next story after this. It's going to be pretty wild too.

Sorry I've been slacking. I honestly am just being lazy. I've been binge watching all this anime on Hulu this past month and then yesterday was one directions 8th anniversary so that fucked me up so hard because I have loved those idiots for as long as I could remember 😭❤️ They are just the lomls no biggie 😂💀

Don't be mean if you don't like 1D please don't be negative. They're really amazing guys I promise.

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Craig's Pov

...

It was officially January 25th. I woke up to a loud roar of happy birthdays on my cell phone as I turned it on. Notification after notification. The first one was from Clyde saying he was grateful about our friendship and something that im sure he cried while writing. Token wrote a nice paragraph as well. As others like Kenny just sent Happy Birthday.

My family had a special breakfast of pancakes shaped of rocket ships it was a little tradition that my mother did for me since I was younger. I never stopped her every year since I didnt mind being served pancakes in the morning. I mean who wouldn't

Either way I was satisfied, there was still something missing and it was Tweek.

I was done with my breakfast and was off to school. I was picked up from Clyde today since he said he would be taking me somewhere afterschool. Heidi texted me that she is waiting in front of the school with my gift. I was pretty excited for it since she said its something she knows will make me feel way better than I have been these couple of months.

We were driving down the street after we picked up Token since we were planning to all hang out along with Jimmy if he decided to actually join us. He seems to be a bit distant lately more than usual. Although he was always in and out of our circle since we were kids.

I looked out the window to see those two kids from way back in the school year. The ones that reminded me of how Tweek and I used to be. I heard they have been fighting since I see them sometimes at least once a week in the halls during passing periods. They would always argue over music and video games too. Except it was different, It was over who loved the same band more. It usually ended with them kissing and making up and just going on with there day.

That brought me back. If that were Tweek and I. I would have Tweek mad at me for a week that would lead to me going crazy over him being mad at me so I would just go apologize and take him on a date somewhere. It was kinda a normal thing. Us fighting, Me saying sorry and agreeing he was right, then to the cd store to look at music together and just lose track of time together. It would end with our parents always yelling at us which led to Tweek having an anxiety attack however would get us out of a punishment for coming home so late at times.

Tweek. He is seriously all I could think of lately. More than usual. That guy was literally the only thing that could keep me sane. Even if he wasnt sane. We completed each other. I calmed his anxiety as he makes me actually feel emotions. Soemthing I wish Heidi did. It seems strange how when I kiss Heidi or jsut talk I dont get the same sort of feeling as I did with Tweek. Even though it was all staged it was just something different about the two.

Tweeks love and affection was something that would make me feel special. You know?

Its a hard feeling to describe, But it was like being engulfed in a warm sensation in the pit of your stomach. As if nothing in the world could tear you down. I always assumed it was the love of your best friend. Someone who completed you. I always heard stories of how being in love would make you feel amazing things, But I have only felt something so similar with Tweek.

He was something that I didnt want the world to touch. He was mine. My prize. I would always beat up Cartman for picking on him. The thought of Tweek being hurt makes me angry because I just wanna kick whoevers ass who makes him feel those kinds of things.

I snapped out of my thoughts since I was starting to get a bit caught up in my emotions. I didnt even notice the car stopped at school already with Heidi waiting like she promised at the front of the school. In her hands were a blue bag. Something she seemed to cannot stop smiling at. She seemed excited to see me that she came running towards Clydes car with a bright smile.

"Here comes Heidi" Clyde smiled as he saw the look of joy on her.

"Happy birthday babe" She smiled as I opened the door to give her a kiss.

"Thanks" I nodded.

"Is that my gift" I said looking down at the bag in her hands.

"Yes actually it is" She smiled.

"I was going to wait until after school to give this to you, But I know you'll just keep bugging me to spill what I got you so here you go. I know youre going to love it" She grinned as she handed me the bag.

I grabbed it and looked inside to see it was just a small box inside of it with a seal. I put the blue bag through Clydes window to set in onto the passenger seat. I opened the the other little box to see it was four rectangle with words saying tickets on the back in big black prints. I grew more curious at what they were and turned them to see in black bold letters.

Tickets to Cigarettes & Sex. Denver arena section B, row 4.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT" I yelled causing some to stare as Clyde and Token leaned over my shoulder to see what it was.

"You got me tickets to see them! HOLY SHIT HOW" I said so shocked. I wasnt even expecting something this huge. I was expecting something like a jersey or maybe a new video game since I had been throwing hints that I wanted a new one.

"Suprise" She giggled.

"H-How did you get these Heidi. These are practically front row! These must have cost a fortune since you got four! Thank you, Thank you so much" I said running up to her and hugging her so tight.

"Haha dont kill me babe, I bought them with my winter break money I earned working at the bookstore. I decided to get you something special especially after you know. I know you miss him and he would have wanted to see them so I got them the minute I heard they were coming to Denver next week. So it seemed like the perfect gift" She smiled.

"You are literally the fucking best!" I cheered.

"I was thinking of us going with Clyde and Token" She said.

"I cant sadly my family is going on a cruise all next week remember" he sighed.

"Awhh come on Token" I whined.

"Im sorry I cant" he shrugged.

"What if I take Bebe then" Clyde suggested.

"That seems great! It can be a double date" She cheered.

"Okay its settled next week we will be seeing Cigarettes & Sex" I nodded.

Im pretty excited now. I just want to go because I know Tweek would have love to go so I am not only going for me, But for Tweek. He would have wanted to go.

This is for him.