6. I Would Have Kept You Forever, But We Had To Sever

An: Hope you are all doing well! Last chapter that was published had a follow up with questions from me to you on your predictions for the plot of this story. It amazed me how so many of you came up with wonderful ideas! You predictions were so different!

Sadly no one guessed the plot :)
It makes me happy because no one was even close 😂

I promise this story is going to be very different from others. Big things will be happening as we progress through the story. When I say big things, I MEAN BIG THINGS.

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Craig Pov

...

"Craig hurry up you're going to make Ruby and yourself late!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Yea I'm coming!" I yelled as I put on my blue chullo hat. Today was my first day of my last year of high school. I was running a bit late because I stayed up late last night. I don't think anyone would mind since it is the first day. I already have a reputation with the teachers so they'll get over it.

"I'm here" I said as I was walking down the stairs.

"Finally" Ruby said standing up from the couch with her bag hanging from her shoulder.

"Well come on. I still need to pick up Heidi" I said rushing Ruby.

"Ew" she rolled her eyes as she put on her headphones.

"Agreed" my father whispered thinking I couldn't hear him as he walked past us out the front door with his keys and briefcase.

How much longer is this going to continue?

I ignored everything and got in the drivers seat as Ruby sat in the back on the opposite side as me. I ignored her and just drove out of the driveway towards Heidi's home. As I was driving I looked out my window towards the other side of the street to see a two younger teens holding hands with each other. One blonde and noirette colored hair.

Tweek. I thought as I felt something in my chest ache a bit. I wonder how he was doing. I haven't seen him in a couple of months. Even though our town was small, the guy really knew how to avoid me. I was hoping today maybe he and I could talk.

As I get lost in my thoughts I stopped the car realizing I saw Heidi standing outside her home.
She soon walked up to the car and opened the door.

"Good Morning Babe" I said as I pecked her cheek.

"Morning" she giggled.

I looked at the rear view mirror to see Ruby rolling her eyes as she heard Heidi respond. I quickly gave her a stare saying to quit her shit. I was quickly responded with her middle finger.

I continued driving as I was staring out the window again. I saw the two kids again. This time they were turned around. I could tell it was them because of their clothing. The blonde had a ourple sweater with small illustrations over them. As for the noirette haired boy was a plain yellow jacket. The difference about this time was they were faced towards me. For some reason I assumed the blonde was a female, I was wrong. This was two males. I think they were freshman's because they had the entire vibe of some.

I was kinda happy to see more gay couples being in our town for an odd reason. More or less them being more teenagers like me. I felt a bit proud of myself since technically Tweek and I were the ones who opened the path for them. Besides Big Gay Al that's is and Mr.Slave. They're adults though so it was different especially since they weren't even from South Park. I gave myself a mental pat on the back as I saw the teens walking smiling at each other as they had a conversation about god knows what.