7. You're Going To Regret It When Im Gone Even When You Sing Your Song

AN: Thank you for all the responds. I'm glad everyone is enjoying the story.

So the main plot is starting to take off. I seriously hope everyone is going to be shocked. I'm pretty excited for this one since I don't think this kind of Creek FIC has even been done yet. This story is from the bottom my heart to all of you. I would love if you all could promote the story like you all did with my other one. Words cannot explain how grateful I am to have you all reading my story ❤️

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Craig's Pov

...

His shirt was buttoned.

I stared at Tweek sitting across the cafeteria with his shirt actually buttoned. He was just sitting with Kenny and Butters along with a few other kids. He used to sit with Clyde,Token and I.

He was supposed too.

I felt weird at the fact that we still haven't made up yet. I really was hoping to spend time with Tweek too.

"Craig"

"Craig"

"CRAIG!" Clyde shouted catching my attention.

"Huh? What!" I looked at Clyde.

"Stop staring at him dude" he said.

"I can't" I responded.

"Hey guys" Token said with his lunch tray as he sat down.

"What's up" he added.

"Craig's just staring at Tweek" Clyde answered.

"Craig, If you miss him, why'd you break up with him?" Token said.

"I don't miss him. At least not like that. I just miss our friendship" I said.

"Then go talk to him? This is getting weird." He said.

"Yea I think I sho-"

"Hey babe" Heidi said as she sat down with Bebe.

"Hey babe" I said as I turned away from Tweek.

"How's your first day going. I haven't seen you all day" she pouted as she held onto my arm.

"Boring as usual" I said as I wrapped my arm around her.

"Okay. I'm sorry for bringing this up. I just can't get over the whole Tweek thing guys!" Bebe said.

"I know right! I'd lie if I said I wasn't a bit gay for it" Clyde added.

"I would have said something, but if I were you I would too" Bebe laughed.

"I was talking to him earlier ago in history. I asked what the hell even happened. All he said was that his mom took him to the salon and just cane out a new person" Bebe said.

"Why would be go to a salon?" I asked.

"I don't know to be honest. Either way the result is just amazing." Bebe said as she looked over my shoulder at Tweek as she took a bite of her food.