24. You Got Me Feeling Like I Could Rule The World

AN: Thanks for being so patient. This semester is really work heavy than last sem! T-T so many essays

Also Happy Valentine's Day 💕

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweeks Pov

...

"Come on Tweek" Kenny said.

"No" I responded for the millionth time.

"Please," Kenny said again.

"No," I said.

"Fine" Kenny pouted.

"I don't get why you won't talk to them, come one maybe it will change" Kenny responded.

"No, because they took me away from the love of my life," I said.

"Tweek come on," Kenny said.

"No dude. They won't let me leave the house anymore." Tweek said.

"Dude its gonna get better," He said.

"Dude they have barbrady fucking following me still. Its been two weeks!" I said.

"Okay you do have a point with that, but maybe because you are still being cold to them. They aren't used to this. You three were so close until that whole he who shall not be named happened" Kenny responded.

"Yea this was until they took me away from a once in a lifetime opportunity dude," I said.

"Okay okay, I get it. Just think about lightening up on them" He said as we entered the coffee shop. Butters was supposed to come with us, but he has grounded again for saying why when his father asked him something.

"Let me just get this stupid shift over with and then we can hang at our house" I grumbled as I passed Craig's group seated at one of the round tables.

"Tweek can I get more coffee," Heidi said as she picked her mug up.

"Bite me" I grumbled as I ignored her and walked into the back room leaving my dad to rush to her to get her more coffee.

"This is going to be a long shift because that assholes whole crew is here and they drink coffee here like as if we are the only shop here," I said.

"But you guys are the only ones here" Kenny laughed

"Well they can go somewhere else," I said.

"Eh" Kenny said.

"What?" I asked.

"Your being very bitter today. Are you okay" Kenny questioned playing with the string on his jacket.

"To be honest I don't know. My parents have been getting on my nerves ever since I was forced back and I guess since Pete is M.I.A from the Public's eye, I don't even know how he is doing at all dude. He could be destroyed right now and I won't even know. It's been more than a month since I've seen him and it's weird" I sighed.

Kenny got up to pat my shoulder  and as he was doing so both of my parents walked in.

" Tweek we need to talk" My mother said.

"Why" I groaned.

"What could you possibly do to me now since you've taken away my dignity, privacy, social life, love life. Just put me out of my misery already" I sighed.

I was just so tired.

"We actually are sorry for doing all those things, but they are for precaution, you can't seriously think we would allow you to be alone after what you did. However we have been trying our hardest to make things easier on you so we actually made a solution because we miss our little boy" My mother said tearing up.