17: Making Up

The rest of the week flew by, uneventful for the most part. It doesn't really need to be said that this is an amazing feat right? My life has been plagued with drama recently, and I was happy to have some peace.

I know you must be wondering: with all that happened last weekend, how did nothing major go down? Well, there are a few reasons. When Tremaine ran off, I assumed it was to run off and profess his love to Bianca. Turns out, halfway there he lost the balls, and just went home. However, the next day, I watched Trey give Bianca a sincere apology for being an asshole to her lately, and they have been on good terms since. I hope he tells her how he feels pretty soon, I can't wait to see them together.

As for Aiden and Cameron, I haven't seen much of either of them in the past three days. I know for a fact that Cameron has been avoiding me after our little.. argument in the parking lot. He has every right to be upset with me, so I haven't exactly been going out of my way to talk to him. I want to give him some time to cool down. Aiden has been training hard this week, so he hasn't had much free time. Even when he does find some time to himself, he's either doing homework of sleeping. I haven't gone out of my way to talk to him either. We do text sometimes though. I took care to not mention what went down this past Sunday, that's something I want to talk about in person. But I'm not ready just yet.

I know you guys are dying to know about David and I. Well... we're as good as we can be I suppose. We've been talking, hanging out, all the things that normal couples do. Yet, for some reason, I can't help but think about what's in store. Will we last? I mean, I love David, but I haven't exactly been faithful. I try not to wonder why, I try not to think about it. I'm just going to take it one day at a time, and enjoy being with my boyfriend.

So yeah, everything is okay I'd say. Something in my gut tells me that this is the calm before the storm, however. I'm scared for what lies ahead...

-

I walked towards my locker, beaming. It was a beautiful Friday morning, after all. Three days of normalness! Is that even a word? Probably not. But who cares!

I was pretty early for once, and I didn't really know what to do with myself. At first, I checked all of my social media accounts, which were always filled to the brim with notifications I usually had no interest in. I quickly scanned them, disinterested.

After a few minutes, I put my phone down and opened my locker. I took out the books I needed for the day, and shoved them in my bag.

When I closed the locker door, I was face to face with a familiar pair of green eyes and caramel skin.

Cameron.

His eyes were full of sadness, and his green eyes pierced my soul, penetrating my heart with sadness as well. I still felt so bad for everything I put this poor boy through. Sure, he had a little bit of a hard time expressing his feelings properly, but don't we all at some point?

"Hey," he said sadly.

"Hey Cameron," I almost whispered.

He clenched his jaw in response. There was a tension filled silence.

I had to say something. I took a deep breath, preparing myself.

"Look, Cam, I'm sorry. I've been terrible to you, and you deserve a much better friend then me. You didn't deserve to be tr-"

Cameron startled me by enveloping me in a bear hug. After the initial moment of shock, I relaxed, and hugged him back. I felt safe in his arms.

After what felt like minutes, Cameron broke the hug and looked at me with a timid smile.