chapter 2

FLASHBACK(10 hrs back)
Shivay pov:
I lost my deal today . The deal which can be so profitable for me and my company but that idiot my bloody rival got that deal . Wait I can still do something .I will force him to leave this deal . Wait let me know his weakness .
Pov end
He called khanna
K-yes sir
S-get all the information about that idiot______each and every detail
K-ok sir I know something
S-say khanna whom r u waiting for
K-he is getting married today
S- what?? how is that possible I mean no news nothing .
K-sir he is too smart
S-ok khanna get me each and every detail of the girl he is getting married because if he kept it such a secret affair then that girl must be very important for him
K-ok sir I will try
S-try... Get me the information other wise I will fire u
And in anger broke the vase kept near him
After 10mins his phone started ringing
It was khanna
K-sir he is on his way to the wedding venue with his fiance
S-then kidnap her before the wedding ............

Annika's pov (in car)
Finally I am getting married to my love . I know why is he behaving changed since last 5years ya 5years. Don't know what happened to my Shivaay it's look like he is no more my Shivaay . I sometimes feel that he is someone else disguised as my Shivaay . Everything is same his blue green eyes , his face every damm thing still I feel he is ..
Leave it Annika what r u thinking u r getting married to him today and u can try to change him . Suddenly my car stopped with a jerk . Before I could react our car was surrounded by 6black cars . Fe w men in black came out and shot the driver . My eyes widened and then one of them opened the car and dragged me out and before I can say or shout someone injected something on my neck it was like an ant bite and I saw darkness all round me and I fell on the ground.

Here goes the third part I know it's too small and I am really sorry . And if u like this story then please vote please it's a request.