chapter 30

Finally I am going to propose my girl ... I love you Annika ..... I will tell you about my feelings today I don't know what will be your reaction but still I want to say it ....it's 4:15now ...I am just waiting for Annika she is never late... I have decorated the whole garden for her... I want to shout and let the whole world know that I love her.... I know maybe she wants time and maybe she will get time if wants to think about it... I can wait my whole life for her....
If only I could somehow make her read my mind she will understand how much she means to me...her smile,her innocence,her anger, antics everything ....

I am happy but I don't know I am having a very weird feeling as if something bad is going to happen... I guess I am quite nervous... never thought something like this will happen with me.... that I will ever propose to a girl who was once named as "Aafat" by me ...(chuckled)

I am waiting here it's 5:15... now Where r u Annika...

I guess I should call her ...
I took my phone out ...
Missed calls ..so many
There r more than 25missed calls from dad,many from mom and omru
.. what happened... my phone was silent.... just then my phone buzzed...
Mom..!!
I picked up the call...

J-Shivaay !!why the hell r u not picking up the call..
S-mom what happened..??
J-come to Malhotra Mansion right now..
S-what has happened...
J-just come ..I said..(shouted)
S-ok ok I am coming
.
Why is mom calling me to Malhotra Mansion ... what happened... Annika is she fine ..did something... happened to her ..is everyone fine...
.. I am driving my car to Malhotra Mansion... What has happened...
I am infront of Malhotra Mansion ... I ran inside only to find everyone standing there... the whole house is decorated... What is happening..
Omru came and hugged me...
S-WHAT happened??
O-its ok Shivaay we can understand.. sometimes..
S-what!!r u talking about..
R-BHAYIAA!!it's ok
S-WHAT ok!!
J-Shivaay my son ..(hugged him)
S-can anyone explain what has happened...

I looked around to find Mr and Mrs malhotra standing with tensed faces.. ,dad and mom ,omru and their parents, Gauri and Bhavya .. ... what happened...media..

S-WHAT is media doing here..

I saw someone else...wait is that MR KHURANA AND DAKSH ... WHAT THE HELL R THEY DOING HERE ...

MR KHURANA-I guess it's time we should start ..
S-WHAT !!start..
D-Shivaay my brother u r here finally I was waiting for you...

I was hell angry with his mere presence.. I was going to reply when I saw Annika coming down looking extremely beautiful .. but looking tensed , worried..WHY??

Daksh moved towards her.. and held her hands and brought her on the stage ...Can anyone explain me what is happening... I felt my blood boiling ... seeing him holding my girl's hand..

Mr khurana -lets start the press conference..
S-press conference ..Why..
D-to announce the world about the engagement

S-engagement(shouted)

Everyone is looking towards me.. engagement who the hell is getting engaged...

S-who is getting engaged..
D-me and Annika..
S-what!!

(The mere words was enough to make Shivaay go numb ...he was shocked...it was as if ground beneath him slipped ...his Annika was getting engaged to someone else... ... it took him time to digest Daksh's words..... What the hell is happening...he moved towards the stage and pulled Annika away from Daksh...)
S-what is this Annika...
D-Shivaay..
S-just shut up Daksh I am talking to her..(glared Daksh as if saying to stay out of it..or I will kill u... Daksh really got afraid)
S-now tell me what is happening (looking at her with blood shot eyes)
A-i am getting married (not looking at him)
S-what do you mean by that..
A-it means that I love Daksh and I am marrying him...(not looking at him)