chapter 20

A-WHAT happened Mr Oberoi??(sad voice)
S-Annika ... I
A-u want to say Sorry...
S-hmmm Annika I...
A-Its ok Mr Oberoi ... I understand you were angry and u reacted it was a reaction to an action . I know you never meant to hurt me . I had forgiven u when you said sorry to me near the locker..By the thanks for saving me from your friend this morning..
She forgave me . Now I don't want anything . I promise I won't hurt nor let anyone else do it.. I was snapped out of my thoughts when she said thanks for saving me from your friend...is she talking about Daksh...
S-hey he is not my friend
A-ohh I thought you guys are were very good friends.... (Scarstic way)
S-ya right because we were passing death glares to each other...(scarstic way)
A (chuckled)
A-ok sorry I was quite disturb and leave it....
S-is anything bothering you..
A-no.. no..
S-r u sure..
A-ye..haan
S-ANNIKA, if you forgave me then why did you ignored me the whole day..
A-becaue u broke my phone (said like a child with a pout whose favourite thing is taken away)
S-Really Annika!!!
O God kitni cute hai itne cutely kyun BAAT Karti hai ...
A-OK sorry I over reacted... but aap cute lag rahe the..
S-tumhe manate hue
A-haan I mean... (holding. her ears) Sorry..
S-ANNIKA u know one thing u r a small child ...
A-(chuckled)
S-well r we going to talk like this standing on the door step of your room
A-ohh I am sorry , please come inside apna hi Ghar smajhye
S-(chuckled)not right now , go and freshened up and meet me at the pool side . I am waiting...
A(smiled)
S-ek minute..jab gussa nai thi toh canteen wapas Jane time baaghi kyun thi
A-aapne kitni kas Kar un ladkon ko data ,mein darr gayi thi(puppy face) aap gusse mein hote ho toh DSO ban jate ho
S-Dso
A-Dangerous Singh Oberoi..
S-what ... leave it (unbelievable look)
Kiya kismat hai jis ladki ko mujhe baby ,jannu bolna chayie vo mujhe Dangerous bol rahi...
A-Achaa....DSO
S-haan ........ Wait stop calling me that..
A-ok.....(dramatic way)DSO
S-ANNIKA...
A-OK sorry..Mr Oberoi..
S-meet me at pool side...(sighed)
When will you call me Shivaay..
A-smiled and nodded....

I moved out ... Thank God she is not angry ... But she is a small child .. I guess after marriage I have to pamper a child not a wife . I went in my room and got changed and went to the pool side ... I sat there waiting for her... After 15mins I saw her coming ... Something was missing from her face . She saw me and came towards me I saw tears in her eyes , Her eyes had become red ....
I saw her ... I was shocked she was not at all looking ... like My Annika..
S-ANNIKA what happened?.
S-ANNIKA..
A-Shivaay....(started crying...)
S-ANNIKA what happened why r u crying ...is anything bothering you please tell me ...(panicked)
I can't see her like this
I hugged her
A-Shivaay... she ..
S-what happened
she was crying very badly ... I tried to soothe her but failed..
S-Annika shhu... nothing happened..
she was continuously crying and this was breaking me...
S-Annika.. Annika..
She fainted in my arms ..

So what might have happened to Annika think and tell me in your comments...
Do vote if you want me to continue.. 🤗