chapter 22

Next day...
I got up early and got freshened up .. What if she again leave me and go to college
I went outside and saw everyone sitting on the breakfast table But she was not there
She again left me...a thought came..in my mind..
Good morning everyone..
I heard a voice
I turned back only to find Annika standing there ... looking gorgeous as always..ready to make me fall for her again...
She came to parents and kissed them and greeted mom and dad .. It was her everyday routine... She sat down on the table ..
T-SHIVAAY I guess you also have to. go to college so come and sit where r u lost ..
S-ha.. Haan vo
I went and sat on the table we had our breakfast ..
Annika and I moved out ...
A-GOOD morning Mr Oberoi
fir SE Mr Oberoi..
S-GOOD morning..
meanwhile my driver came with my car and gave me the keys .
S-so r u coming by your own and sitting in the car or I should pick u up.. like yesterday..
A-well did anyone tell you that u r very bad at flirting...
She is realising now!!! phele din SE patane ki koshish Kar Raha hoon...Am I really bad at flirting... I thought...
S-well nope..
A-(smiled)
S- won't u ask why
A-OK why ??
S-because I never flirted with any one else
A-ohh Really...
S-(moving closer)-my not so good flirting is only for u ...
She was shocked I moved back and said
S-come we will get late ...
I can see from the corner of my eyes that she was blushing... I have an effect on her... I smiled... she is blushing my biggest achievement...
I picked her up and put her in the car ...
I went and sat inside it she was staring at me
S-WHAT??
A-I told u that I am coming , then why u picked me up..
I leaned forward and she backward . When ever I get close to her she gets nervous Well I have an effect on her..... I took the seat belt and made her wear it... and moved back...
I saw that she was closing her eyes...
S-open your eyes Annika...
A-ha...ahh
she opened her eyes....
S-WELL I will not kiss u without your permission ya but if you give me the permission I can...(smirked)
A-hawwww.... u...u...
S-say ??(innocently)
A-(tried saying) Nothing....
I leaned forward and kissed her cheeks
She was shocked....
S-well I thought you need this (smirked)
I started driving after few minutes composing herself Annika asked
A-u didn't answer my question...
I stopped the car and leaned towards her and she immediately closed her eyes .. I smirked well I was not doing anything .. I just took a small box from the back seat and settled back
S-here take this
She opened her eyes
A-Whats this
S-gift
A-for me ! !
S-no for my girlfriend offcourse I am giving it to you it's for u
A-OK ... but I...
S-take it Annika (sternly)
A-ha..Haan ..ok ... what is it??
She opened it
A-phone!!
S-yup a new phone because It was my fault that your phone was broken so I bought this for u...
A-MR Oberoi but it wasn't needed I already forgave u ...
S-ANNIKA please for me accept it
please...
A-MR Oberoi...
S-please...
A-OK...
S-And the answer of your question that why I picked u up and made u sit in the car ...was because I felt like doing ...
A-u r Weird
S-well thats soots on u ...more
A-hawwww..
I smiled at her antics ...
We reached the College .
S-Annika listen u go inside the campus I am coming ..
I parked the car and went inside the campus . I saw Annika with Gauri and Bhavya . She bonded really well. Omru came and asked .
R-door se tadte rahoge ya maafi manao ge bhi
S-What... Rudy ..vo..
O-Shivaay ,tu bata Kiya karna hai ..aur.kaise manane hai .
Before I could say anything I saw Daksh coming towards the girls ... Not again . Maar kha ke iska pet nai bhar ta Kiya I moved towards Annika .. I was facing her back . I stood and encircled my hands around her and passed a death glare to Daksh ... He smirked and actioned me that his eyes are on Annika . My blood boiled and my grip tighten.. Daksh went away I realized ... I saw Annika in my arms .. She was staring me ... There were many emotions one can read in her eyes... Confusion, shocked...her cheeks were pink... she is blushing...
R-Bhayia bhabhi ko choro publicly romance mat karo!!!
A-Bhabhi..(coming out of dream Land)
B-He means to say that it's time for classes ..let's move...
I was holding her close to my heart .. When she said..
A-Mr oberoi ...vo..
S-haan..
A-vo..
O-SHIVAAY vo keh rahi hai chor usse
I realized that am holding her in front of everyone.. I left her ...
S-All the best for classes ..
She smiled and said thanks and went away with Gauri and Bhavya..omru came to me and asked..
O-maan gayi...
R-itni jaldi kaise...
S-(lost in the retreating figure of Annika) long story...
R-arre humare pass bahut time hai aap sunao
O-hai na class nai attend karna
R-ek min O vaise Bhaiya aap abhi Kiya Kar rahe the ... Annika ke saath Haan .. Haan...khulam khula pyaar...(teasing)
S-hai na Rudy ,vaise O main Kiya soch Raha Tha ki Bhavya ko humari Goa trip ke bare Mein Bata Dena chayie ...
Om chuckled..
R-Bhavya... Nai nai..
R-vo Haan Haan Bhabhi aaya(behaving as if someone was calling him )
O-kuch nai ho sakta ..
I attended the classes ... After College Annika and I went back home...

Guys please tell me if you find this plot anywhere else..aur if anyone is copying this ff because it's quite common..
Do vote if you want me to continue....