chapter 39

Annika pov...

I took the papers and signed the papers... never knowing that I was making the biggest mistake of my life..
That night I saw him ...... bringing some girl home .. and ...

S-shu..shu....
A-i thought it was u....(tears flowing)
I thought you che....
S-i would never do that u know that .. I love you more than anything in this world.....my day starts with your name and ends with yours...
I took a breath... I know ...he is my love and I will always love this man... always....

I nodded...
He pulled me in a hug ....
I don't know how much time passed... we were in that position... I felt so relieved being in his arms ... I missed this ...I missed him....I missed us.... even if he was in front of me or I can say ....his identical twin was in front of me... I never felt releaved... never...ever I felt the satisfaction of being in his presence until now...
S-Annika tell me how you went in coma..

A-that day... when I saw him with a girl ..they were.. .. and I thought... it was u ...I ran away , away from it... I ran upstairs...to my room... when my foot twisted and I lost my balance... and I came tumbling down the stairs....
S-shu... please I can't hear more... I can't...

I felt his pain....my head was buryed in his chest I can hear his heart beat... I know he is feeling the pain.... that I went through....he is trying to take it away....
S-this is all my fault... I did this...u r in pain ...u r in this mess because of me..., because of my brother....

I have to distract him...he can't blame himself...he can't ..I won't let him...
A-Shivaay none of this your fault...none of this...we fight through this...we will do this TOGETHER...
He broke the hug and cupped my face.... his eyes were red.., filled with tears....
S-u don't know... how much I was in pain when I thought I was never going to see u in my life again... I felt..my heart (pointed towards his heart) stopped beating... I love you Annika....more than anything, ....more than anything on this Earth...

A(cupped his face)- I know ..I know... I felt the same when I thought you were betraying me..... but u were not.... I love you....

He hugged me tightly...as if ,if his hold will..be a little loose I will slip away....
A-Shivaay... can you tell me what happened that day...
S-hmmm...
He settled down and pulled me towards him.... I was completely in his arms....or u can say I was in his lap....I placed my head on his heart... this is the sound which keeps me alive.... I smiled and then realized our heart beat...was exact same.... I felt... our hearts beating exactly at the same time....
My thoughts were broken when...
S-that day...

SHIVAAY pov::

It felt so good ... her being in my arms..... I am in love with this angel ... How was I able to get her..?? Sometimes this question irritates the shit out of me.. What have I done to get something so beautiful!!! but I have to tell her..... I have say everything that happened that day... the way I felt that day was horrible....
S-that day...

Flashback....
Voicemail....

ANNIKA....dad is not well...he just got a heart attack... and I really need to go to London for a deal... I will be back as soon as possible love..... and I have something ... I have to tell ... something really important....(chuckled)u will love the surprise... have a safe trip.... and come back to me As soon as possible....
I love you....

I was already in my private jet when I send you the email.... I really wanted to meet you before going... but I thought that u already boarded your flight... and it might have left...an hour ago ....
I reached London ... when I started having a really bad feeling ... that something is wrong... I tried calling you.. but your phone was switched off... I reached my mansion... which is here in London... I was getting ready for the representation when... I got a call.... that there was an accident.. which..ki.. killed my family..apprantely.....they were taking Dad to hospital.. when..the accident occurred... everyone was killed on the spot... I was so shocked because .... not just mine but your parents were there.... I felt everything around me was numb...I was not able to think anything .... I was so confused ...my heart was not ready to believe anything..... I tried calling everyone... but no one picked up.... my heart was paining very badly... thinking about everything.....that is when omru came... I remember them shaking me... but I was too numb to react....that is when Mahi called me.... I picked up his phone... and h said everything was true.... everything .... but the next thing he said shocked me...he told me ....

A-what did he say....
S-that your flight crashed...
A-WHAT!! but I never boarded ..
S-i know..it was all lie.... I was like everything finished around me... I was dead..... when I heard that I can never see...u again..nor I will be able to touch u... I felt so ... broken... I was in depression... after that..
A-WHAT??
S-i was in depression for 8months..... I was like a living numb body....lieing around... I used to drink for hours... I don't remember anything from those 8months...all I remember was pain...I was in pain because I was not near u.... and I hated it .... I hated it so much.... I wanted you to come and hug me... but nothing happened.... I remember that day after 8months... when I was sitting in this room drinking ...as usual...om came and shouted on me....he said that u would have hated me if you saw me like this.... that is what hit me.... I can never let you hate me.... that is when I realized that it has been 8months since that day.... I cried ... I cried so much.... but then I started taking information about what happened in Last 8months... I heard that my bastard brother inherited MALHOTRA company he declared be himself as the Mahi Singh OBEROI.... and he did everything to destroy Oberoi empire I was shocked I called and confronted him ....he just laughed on my face .... saying that I was weak and broken and I was a fool .... after that ..... I did I tried I did everything and brought the company back to it's position... I took out the information about everything and came to know what my brother did ..he was behind everything.... behind your death... behind our parents death.... and that is when I vowed that I will take my revenge on everything....it was easy for him... I was so broken that he was easily able to wipe out everything about your accident ... our parents accident... Everything was blank...if only I would have tried .. maybe I would have found u and ..
A-shu....it's not your fault...it's not ...
S- it is...