chapter 15

Flashback Continues2011
Next morning I was in the kitchen making breakfast ... Omru went back saying that they have some important work . well I know there important work Gauri and Bhavya r going home because their mother is not well. They will return before the college starts that is in a week ..
(Gauri and Bhavya r sisters .Bhavya parents died in an accident since then Gauri's mother took care of her and loved her as her own daughter.Gauri's father died due to heart attack.There is just few months difference between them..They r of Rudy's age)
i saw her entering the kitchen. she was looking beautiful..
A-Good morning Mr Oberoi
S-GOOD morning Annika.

or I should say Soon to be Mrs Oberoi well after seeing u my morning will be amazing..ladki girlfriend BHI nai Bani Tu biwi banane ke bare mein Soch Raha hai(in mind)
A-u know cooking??
S-well ya . what r the dishes u like to cook?.
A-vo..vo I don't know cooking
she said with a pout . I want to kiss that that pout she is so beautiful..well if she doesn't know how to cook I don't have an issue I will love to cook for her everyday.. after . marriage .Tu Shaadi karne ke liye mara jaa Raha hai..
A-Mr Oberoi u r lost somewhere
S-no...no... absolutely not let's go and have breakfast
She followed me to the table . I saw everyone sitting there and chatting I wished everyone
S-Good morning
J-Good morning Shivaay
Annika kissed her parents and wished dad and mom she really respected everyone I
really love her.. we sat down to have breakfast I was busy admiring her she mingled with mom ,dad very nicely.

After breakfast dad and Mr Malhotra went to office Mr Malhotra was setting up his business here and Dad was helping him .l saw her sitting with mom
Mom really likes her
Achha hai Shivaay ladki ko Tu pata le .. Mom dad ko yeh pata legi aur ladki ke MAA baap ko mere MAA baap.. I chuckled..
J-kiya hua Shivaay wanha khada khada smile kyun Kar Raha hai
S- nai.nai vo kuch nai ...
mom went to take a call
Annika looked at me and smiled . I smiled back . God I really want to spend some time with her . She came to me
A-MR Oberoi I ..I need your help ...
S-say
your wish is my duty ... aab patni ki har BAAT Mani padti hai
A-vo I am new here and I really don't know anything about the Indian educational system though I have few Indian friends but I really don't know anything and college will be a new environment .. I ..
S-shhh ...U speak a lot....I understood come with me
I held her hands and asked one of the workers to inform mom that we r going out
A-Where r we going??
S-to get. the solution of your problem ..
A-means ...
S-i will tell you come ..
A-vo..
S-trust me Annika
she smiled we moved out of the mansion . The whole day I was with her .. We got all the necessary things she needs for the college .. because the college will be starting after a week . I could have got everything at home but I loved to spend time with her . Firstly she was silent but she opened up quickly . She told me about her life style in Australia.I understood one thing. that she had attitude and ego just like me but it was not to hurt anyone it was just for her self respect .we returned home at. night I went to my room ..
I was thinking about Annika when I got a video call from omru
S-hy guyss
O -Shivaay kanha tha Tu Bhai hum Aaye the par Tu Ghar par nai tha...
S-yup O vo Annika ke sath bahar Gaya tha
R-whaaa bhaiya itni jaldi pat gayi ki aap date pe chale Gaye
S-Shut up Rudra college ke liye kuch Saman lane Gaye the
O -par vo toh tu Puri dukan Ghar la Sakta tha
R-aree O samjha Karo
S-aacha Kiya samjha Karo Rudy ,mujhe BHI samjha jara
R-kuch nai bhayia ... yeh O aajkal kuch BHI bolta hai byee good night (getting afraid)
I chuckled..

So tell me through your comments how was the update...
This story will right now deal with how shivika met and love blossomed..
This is story narrated by Shivaay because he is thinking about the past...so it will Shivaay's side of story...
DO VOTE ... NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW BUT DEPENDS ON VOTES...